rocz bad buyer

wannashee20

Sold my cabs and other related parts on ebay to him and when he got them he claimed all of it was junk besides the gaskets and mounting hardware. Guy is a joke all the stuff was in working condition besides one missing part and i did not sell the jets and mains with it. all in all dont waste your time with rocz cus he is a conartist a piss poor one but he tries.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me I'm the conartist. You sold me a pile of junk and you talking shit about me you are really something. The carbs were junk, missing a needle jet, and main jets, and pilots and a brass tube under the float bowl that you cant buy the intakes boots were cracked, the reeds were old and junk. Not tell me how I'm the bad guy you and your boyfriend are the the scam artist not me, face the facts. I would of been happy if i would of ended up with a good set of usable carbs out of the deal but i don't even have that. People need to watch out for you two.

wanashee - 'rocz is a con-artist because i sold him carbs , that were missing parts and he called me out on it , i admit they were missing parts, but hes still a "con-artist"!' (what did he con you out of?)

rocz -' wanashee is a liar, who sold me a bunch of junk, the carbs were missing parts, the intakes were cracked, the reeds were junk.'

based solely on the 2 above posts, i think most people would be more inclined to believe rocz side of the story.. im not sure how someone calling you out on selling an item with missing parts and other junk parts makes them a "con artist"? What exactly did he do to you, that made you post his name in the bad buyer forum!? ....

rocz- post some pictures of the parts he/she sold you. if they are really junk and missing parts.. wanashee should formally apologize to you, remove this thread, and gtfo bansheehq.

this reminds me of the last episode of "gold rush:alaksa" ... one guy apparently throws the first punch, then HE races to the police station to report the fight first, before the victim can get there.

ps: wanasee you stole my avatar from about a year ago...

I tried to be more than fair on this deal I told her boyfriend Papa_smurf49319 that i didn't care about any of the other parts being bad I just wanted a usable set of carbs witch I don't have. I know I'm new around here but ive been messing around with this kinda stuff for the last 20 some years and these picture are exactly what was In the box when i opened it I'm not trying to scam anyone I just wanted a good set of carbs that's all.

pwk1-11-11-3.jpgjunkbansheeintake2.jpgjunkbansheeintake3.jpgjunkbansheeintake4.jpg

Yeah her boyfriend is still talking shit over in the jetting/exhaust forum where this got brought out originally but he hasn't had the balls to come over here yet its going to get good everyone go get your rubber boots and rain coats he throws more shit than a manure spreader, probably smell just as bad too.:rotflmao:

Also has anyone ever seen a set of intakes crack like this from putting the carbs in them wrong, even tho the motor is sitting in the back ground without the topend on it. You know you always put the intakes and carbs on the cylinders before you bolt them to the motor right :shootself:

Edited by rocz