new rims and tires

njdevil26

so i was on craigslist today and came across itp 4 spoke racing 10inch wheels with 18x8 american racing street tires that the guy said were on his 250r and 400ex. he told me there were also on his rapter. now i looked up the bolt patterens and unless i missed somthing i dont know if they are gonna fit. i think it said honda was diff from yamaha ( which makes sense really ). for 50 bucks i cant go wrong but i did really wanna but them on the shee. any know if theyll fit or if the tires and rims are any good. thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

the splines are the same so you could find some 400ex hubs and swap them on. i have a buddy that run yamaha hubs so he can share tires with us since he is the only honda homo.

thats what i thought too. i had a set of honda hubs on my 03 shee and they worked just fine..so i bought a set of honda 400ex hubs for my 93 shee and they wont fit.. is there any differences in the axles over the years ?