35MM PWK CARBS, PODS, BILLET INTAKE

SET OF AIRSTRIKER PWK 35MM CARBS BRAND NEW CABLE (HAD MAYBE 5 RIDES ON), K&N PODS WITH OUTERWEARS AND A BILLET INTAKE WITH BUILT IN CROSS OVER TUBE.

JUST TOOK THEM OFF MY BIKE TO RETURN IT TO STOCK CARBS. FILTERS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, OUTERWEARS HAS SOME SMALL HOLES HERE AND THERE. THE RUBBER BOOTS ON THE INTAKES DO HAVE SOME DRY CRACKS. I UPLOADED A PHOTO, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM RUNNING THEM JUST MAKING SURE TO GIVE EVERY DETAIL I KNOW. I SHIP USPS PRIORITY MAIL, AND CAN INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER IF NEEDED. I ACCEPT PAYPAL.

$330 SHIPPED FOR EVERYTHING NOT LOOKING TO SEPERATE UNLESS EVERYTHING IS ACCOUNTED FOR

THANKS, ANDREW (330)432-5912 ANY QUESTIONS PM OR GIVE ME A CALL. IMG_0075.jpgIMG_0074.jpg0930101755a1.jpg

bump will seperate carb setup.

carbs-with cable and everything ready to run just jet to your setup $240 shipped

billet intake with built in cross over $75 shipped

pods with outerwears $35 shipped- might be spoken for

I'll take the pods if there available.

Troy

update last night i was checking over the pods concerning some questions i was asked. one pod is a k&n and is angled, the other is another brand that has a straight boot. there are no holes or burns on the pods, the outerwears have a couple very tiny holes.

sorry i do not want to trade for anything, just looking to sell, decided to put my one banshee up for sale, and started taking off some of the parts to return it to stock to help gain back some money.

troyzstang i have a guy that was interested in front of you, i will let you know in the next day if your still interested.

please PM me, i do not check my post everyday, and do not get notifications in my email like a PM, fastest and easiest way to get ahold of me.