ITP Baja T9 wheels, Douglas Blue Label

Complete set of four, brand new ITP race wheels with reinforcing rings inside and out. These wheels have never had a tire mounted, and never even bolted onto a bike. I ordered them a couple years back and never used them. They have been collecting dust in the garage. They are 4/156 front bolt pattern, and 4/115 rear. Fits Yamaha banshee, raptor, and others.

Sizes are:

Front, 10X5 3+2 offset

Rear, 10 3+5 offset

I thought about polishing them for the pictures, but since a lot of people are powdercoating wheels these days, I left them alone so there is no foreign substance to clean out of the welds and such. $400

232323232fp_8_nu355_232_253_WSNRCG3.jpg

232323232fp937_nu355_232_253_WSNRCG.jpg

Pair of brand new Douglas Blue Label wheels in 4/115 pattern. 10x8, fits rear of many yamahas. I bought these for the drag banshee I built, but used an 8" wheels instead. They have also never been mounted. $100

232323232fp_83_nu355_232_253_WSNRCG.jpg

Will split shipping costs 50/50 with buyer.

Also, I have a Mod Quad front chain guide for Banshee. New in package, white. $20 shipped

What is the stock width axle + these offsets going to give you as a total width the rear ? Also I have +2 +1 a arms, what will the overall width be for the front?

Rear will be about the same as stock. Front will be wider due to your a-arms.

All PMs replied to!

• 3 weeks later...