2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second to jds wreck that was the funniest thing that happened at the dunes.

are you talkin about maggetshee bangin his old lady and screamin in the pop up? cause at the same time we about knocked the comander over from shakin it side to side

as per many many requests i have decided to show what happend the last time some pussy decided to swing from my balls as it has been stated i am currently doing ( which i find it hard to even think i do this atrocity!)

The chief of Waynoka showed up to the fire jump, assessed the situation, then determined it was in the best interest for the rest of the camp ground to leave us in charge. The place is as close to lawless as it possibly could be. 1 week a year is all my liver can handle of that place. Good to see everyone and drink some beers with ya. See you bastards again in 50 more weeks.

:rotflmao:

Cam's a freakin cheater. Whaaaah! "I wait till the guy drops his arm and he leaves BEFORE the guy drops." LMFAO. I get a phone call or text about everytime I go to L.S. about Cam cheating and havin his flagger drop right as he rolls up to the line. The first race I did last friday the freakin guy dropped right as I rolled up to the start and I was doing like 5mph. No SH!T That was like givin me a 8 bike headstart. They shouldn't drop when guys are rollin up.LOL

yup i cheat all the time. deff not cause my shits fast or i know how to build a bike as a whole... nope not at all.

i know who you are now. and yea you can jockey the hell out of andys bike for sure i'll give ya that. i like racing you guys cause you never quit and you will run more than 200 ft. i've ran right next to you pretty dang far out there. thats fun. but saying that i'm trying to talk someone up for favor's?? ( swing from nuts, sucking dick etc) you better get your story right

so what the HELL am i sapposed to do?? wait till all you guys who give me shit are halfway down the dune till i start out..? what happens at tracks with lights where the guy cuts a near perfect light and the other lane is about half a sec off? did the slow reaction guy call bullshit?? i mean good god half these bikes are running 16 rippers or 14 rippers and i'm rollin my loly 14 ext and 12 ext's.. you should be able to MURDER me with those DM's it shouldt even be somewhat close.. those bikes are 140hp+ i've seen the graphs. last time my shitbox was on a dyno it did a whoping 115. and i WEIGH 280+ lbs! ohhh sorry i have to type what everyone is thinking. good thing i dont have to try and butter anyone up to get favors. the free advice stops here. unless you've got a motor from me dont ask me for advice.

beer.gif

ok faggot cock sucking little ass holes. its real funny that you all can get on here and run your mouths. Just because Cam as a fast bike and BUILT IT HIMSELF does not make him a cheat. There is also 3 to 4 bikes that Cam built that were also runnin pretty good including my bike. I am not here to call anyone out and I am not here to bad mouth other racers. Just because Matt Shearer has a lot of money and sells pipes does not mean Cam not be is friend. All you guys callin him a cheat where were you on the drag strip? I know my bike aint shit and Cam does not think his bikes are the shit either. hes not here saying ohh my shit so fast. butttttt some assholes are and then they stop ridin they own bike after they get beat. btw cam does not have "flag people" I dont flag i am busy trail ridin. Cal aint flagin he is busy .... being cal. shove it up your ass cocksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Jenn , will you come over to my house and tighten my chain I REALLY cant figure it out. I also put on new handlebars do I need to rejet? LMAO

Thats one of the funniest things about dune racing is learning how to start, ride your bike, tune a bike, gear right. You can get more tuning done in an hour at the dunes than 5 trips to the track. Guys keep saying "You need to come to the track and then we'll see what your BIKES got" Duners say "Come to the dunes and we'll see if YOU can ride. " Its harder to be fast at the dunes. Theres bumps,ruts, whoops, trying to get good starts. Its all in good fun, dont be soo serious guys.

Edited by RadarRacing

yup i cheat all the time. deff not cause my shits fast or i know how to build a bike as a whole... nope not at all.

i know who you are now. and yea you can jockey the hell out of andys bike for sure i'll give ya that. i like racing you guys cause you never quit and you will run more than 200 ft. i've ran right next to you pretty dang far out there. thats fun. but saying that i'm trying to talk someone up for favor's?? ( swing from nuts, sucking dick etc) you better get your story right

so what the HELL am i sapposed to do?? wait till all you guys who give me shit are halfway down the dune till i start out..? what happens at tracks with lights where the guy cuts a near perfect light and the other lane is about half a sec off? did the slow reaction guy call bullshit?? i mean good god half these bikes are running 16 rippers or 14 rippers and i'm rollin my loly 14 ext and 12 ext's.. you should be able to MURDER me with those DM's it shouldt even be somewhat close.. those bikes are 140hp+ i've seen the graphs. last time my shitbox was on a dyno it did a whoping 115. and i WEIGH 280+ lbs! ohhh sorry i have to type what everyone is thinking. good thing i dont have to try and butter anyone up to get favors.

ok faggot cock sucking little ass holes. its real funny that you all can get on here and run your mouths. Just because Cam as a fast bike and BUILT IT HIMSELF does not make him a cheat. There is also 3 to 4 bikes that Cam built that were also runnin pretty good including my bike. I am not here to call anyone out and I am not here to bad mouth other racers. Just because Matt Shearer has a lot of money and sells pipes does not mean Cam not be is friend. All you guys callin him a cheat where were you on the drag strip? I know my bike aint shit and Cam does not think his bikes are the shit either. hes not here saying ohh my shit so fast. butttttt some assholes are and then they stop ridin they own bike after they get beat. btw cam does not have "flag people" I dont flag i am busy trail ridin. Cal aint flagin he is busy .... being cal. shove it up your ass cocksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im trying to figure out whats happening here :blink: