2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

you live in miami but you race me all the time?? i only jump started one time, when jeff was flaggin i left cause i heard other people leave as well and i got tired of sitting there after that i pulled off and waited till he was done. if you have to run me down an i let off next time go get some flags or cones or whatever you want pick a distance and i'll run that. i let off in the same spot or when i run past whoever most time i dont have to run anyone down. and no its not cause i was jump starting WES has plenty of vid i left with everyone else its not my fault that other people cannot setup a chassis to leave hard or work right. there were plenty of bikes that beat me out of the hole this time out. i think its time to freshen up the 535 5+years on the same pistons i think is starting to loose some power. i dont know very many bikes out there that have had a motor in them for this long all i have been doing to it was tuning on it and making positive changes to the same ole internals.

plus i put credit where credit is due. matt was a super cool dude to talk to hes smart and is dedicated. how is that suckin his cock? what kinda pipes you runnin on your shit?

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^HAHAHAHA! How did I NOT know that this was going to turn into " Well...I was the fastest." "No! I was the fastest that's what those guys were saying a min ago!" "Whatever dude I was the fastest all weekend, hands down. Double stamp it and take it to the bank ass wipe!"

Fellas, let the "I was the fastest", or "He was the fastest" bullshit go. Who gives a damn?? Anyone who is anyone that drag races and loves this sport KNOWS!! that there is ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOMEONE FASTER!

If it matters that much then we should look into bringing a port-a-tree and a timer for God sakes.

^^^^HAHAHAHA! How did I NOT know that this was going to turn into " Well...I was the fastest." "No! I was the fastest that's what those guys were saying a min ago!" "Whatever dude I was the fastest all weekend, hands down. Double stamp it and take it to the bank ass wipe!"

Fellas, let the "I was the fastest", or "He was the fastest" bullshit go. Who gives a damn?? Anyone who is anyone that drag races and loves this sport KNOWS!! that there is ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOMEONE FASTER!

If it matters that much then we should look into bringing a port-a-tree and a timer for God sakes.

...long enough drag strip, and I woulda' whooped all your asses...

hmm yea ok then..

whats bad is im not even saying my turd shitbox was the fastest there i'm just trying to keep the BS from coming out.

and ya know JD was the only one to jump a flaming pit of fire so blaaaaa

my money is on socal for the win.

Worked on my bike all weekend hardly got ride, finally got it ready friday night for a saturday ride and it rained all friggin day I never even got out the truck till the end of the day, I was clearly the fastest, at not getting anything done correctly to the bike and to the bottom of a beer, gonna be more prepared for next year. Thanks for everyones help with my bike had a blast while I was there.

hmm yea ok then..

whats bad is im not even saying my turd shitbox was the fastest there i'm just trying to keep the BS from coming out.

and ya know JD was the only one to jump a flaming pit of fire so blaaaaa

my money is on socal for the win.

Thing is, your shit is fast as fuck. That's very evident by the way it runs with your Extra Medium sized ass on it. :rotflmao: I wish I wouldn't have nearly ripped off my leg that first pass. I wanted to get it moving. Just needed some riding boots. I'm not used to riding anything that low to the ground.

Worked on my bike all weekend hardly got ride, finally got it ready friday night for a saturday ride and it rained all friggin day I never even got out the truck till the end of the day, I was clearly the fastest, at not getting anything done correctly to the bike and to the bottom of a beer, gonna be more prepared for next year. Thanks for everyones help with my bike had a blast while I was there.

Glad you posted, brother. Who was the little Mexican girl with her tits hanging out all week? She was fuckin hot!

haha, i might be on your heels on this one. i am so disappointed that i did not get my bike off the trailer til friday afternoon. then, when i was all ready to rip ass on saturday, well, you know the story.... fuck!!

Glad you posted, brother. Who was the little Mexican girl with her tits hanging out all week? She was fuckin hot!

Tell u what is hot is that clostomey bag Still having bad dreams of when u showed that thing lol was fun to shoot the shit with u