2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

ok, just got the wife a banshee late last night and need a couple parts if anybody has them. not looking for anything new or nice, just want to get this thing running for the weekend. here is what i think i need to get it running:

rear brake reservoir with the little hose that goes to the master

clutch lever and perch

o-ring kit for a pro design cool head

front shocks, if anybody had some i could borrow for the weekend; they need a rebuild to say the least

thanks,

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, just got the wife a banshee late last night and need a couple parts if anybody has them. not looking for anything new or nice, just want to get this thing running for the weekend. here is what i think i need to get it running:

rear brake reservoir with the little hose that goes to the master GOT IT

clutch lever and perch GOT IT

o-ring kit for a pro design cool head MIGHT HAVE IT

front shocks, if anybody had some i could borrow for the weekend; they need a rebuild to say the least Didnt I buy some from you last year for $20? I still have them ill sell them to you for $15 LOL

thanks,

See above bro

clutch lever and perch

front shocks, if anybody had some i could borrow for the weekend; they need a rebuild to say the least

thanks,

i got ur brake res ...that u just sent me less than a month ago ......its loaded ....................SHIT U JUST GOT A TOTAL REBUILD IN 10 MIN....LOL.......U SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO BUDDY

See above bro

i got ur brake res ...that u just sent me less than a month ago ......its loaded ....................SHIT U JUST GOT A TOTAL REBUILD IN 10 MIN....LOL.......U SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO BUDDY

thanks guys, you are awesome.

also, anybody have any rear hubs for the new bolt pattern, 4/115 i think, that would be sweet. i forgot the early ones have the 4/156 pattern and i dont have any paddles to fit that.

clutch lever and perch

thanks,

I'm also bringing a set of dual rate non-res Works. Shayne was going to use them, but I didn't plan on bringing them back with me. They are freshly rebuilt, ready to go. After he's done with them, if you want to buy them, I'd sell em for $200 at LS... I don't want to bring them back with me.

JL, myself, and Diskoe are going to be leaving California in about 5 hours. Couple of questions before we head out, though...

I BELIEVE, we have 132, and 133. I just want to confirm that both of those sites have power/water? We're not bringing any bikes, just us, and my 4wd Suburban so we can go out and watch the races with everyone.

I'm also bringing a set of dual rate non-res Works. Shayne was going to use them, but I didn't plan on bringing them back with me. They are freshly rebuilt, ready to go. After he's done with them, if you want to buy them, I'd sell em for $200 at LS... I don't want to bring them back with me.

the bike i just got for my wife actually has some triple rate works with ressies, but they need quite the rebuild to be able to run. i was just looking for something for her to run for the weekend and then send these works in to you for some workola.

JL, myself, and Diskoe are going to be leaving California in about 5 hours. Couple of questions before we head out, though...

I BELIEVE, we have 132, and 133. I just want to confirm that both of those sites have power/water? We're not bringing any bikes, just us, and my 4wd Suburban so we can go out and watch the races with everyone.

You must have 131 and 132, Im in 133.