Banshee engine $900 Shipped!

Thanks man, means alot comin from a guy like yourself.

Seems like people are thinking it's too good of a deal, ive never had this hard of a time getting rid of an engine. The last one I sold went for $600+ was beat up and was bone stock.. But the reality is, I don't have the time these days to ride, nor invest in my wheeler like i used to due to work. Kinda shitty but I sold mostly all the other parts with the exception of chassis and suspension parts, and have no need for the engine, it's just sitting there, forcing me to keep lowering the price, to get it sold. I could have put it on eBay and sold it, but would much rather sell for less here and help another member out, as you all had helped me throughout the years. So don't be afraid!! This is a good strong engine, You won't be disappointed. Will last a long time, that is if you understand the octane requirements and know the consequences of not using the right fuel.

Thanks again.

Looking forward to hearing from you fireman!

this engine uses normal gas station gasoline right?

Free bump for a stand up dude. His packaging deserves a place in the BHQ hall of fame, and was shipped at a good rate. Jesse knows if I hadnt been 3/4 of the way thru a build, that motor would be a Canadian citizen by now.

Thanks Matt!!! If you wouldn't mind, please vote for me when the packing hall of fame candidates comes around, it would be such an honor, haha, also I'm looking for campaign leader to help publicize my run for "packing/shipping hall of fame" candidacy, you live up near Sarah palin right???

T0r, with the advanced timing, and higher compression, the fuel requirements also change. This allows you run "better quality" LEADED fuel. The lead content is lubricant naturally, and delays the explosion, which is why the advance in timing. If you were to put Pump gas in this engine, or any engine with +3,+4+5 advanced timing, it would ignite long before the piston reaches the top, and would detonate, kinda like a grenade, and you don't want that.... Haha

Pending sale !!

Thanks Matt!!! If you wouldn't mind, please vote for me when the packing hall of fame candidates comes around, it would be such an honor, haha, also I'm looking for campaign leader to help publicize my run for "packing/shipping hall of fame" candidacy, you live up near Sarah palin right???

T0r, with the advanced timing, and higher compression, the fuel requirements also change. This allows you run "better quality" LEADED fuel. The lead content is lubricant naturally, and delays the explosion, which is why the advance in timing. If you were to put Pump gas in this engine, or any engine with +3,+4+5 advanced timing, it would ignite long before the piston reaches the top, and would detonate, kinda like a grenade, and you don't want that.... Haha

Pending sale !!

so you're telling me if I advance my timing to +4 i can no longer use normal pompstation gas ? .92 ?