SNAKEHUNT 2011

strokedokie

I'm gonna make a 5 gallon batch of my own home recipe Tequila Sunrise Sangria, and we are sponsored by Clear 10 Vodka and are supposed to have a butload of vodka with us and Tshirts and stuff.

I can't wait to see how my 421 runs now with a few changes. :v)

I have made a few changes myself..... :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not bringing any of the people you brought last year?

Tim u wanna be hurt don't you!?!?! =D NO just Robert & I !!!! Thank God the others have vehicles and they can figure it out!!! Not to be a biotch but that whole trip was screwed up before we even left and way before you all got there!! Hopefully u will get to see the better side of me! Sorry it was like that last trip!

Tim u wanna be hurt don't you!?!?! =D NO just Robert & I !!!! Thank God the others have vehicles and they can figure it out!!! Not to be a biotch but that whole trip was screwed up before we even left and way before you all got there!! Hopefully u will get to see the better side of me! Sorry it was like that last trip!

Amen to that.

LOl. Thats too funny. Its really amazing how many people can get together, ride, play , then drink and have fun without too many bitches messin it up or fights.

I agree completely. The dunes should be bitching and fight free. Arourd our camp we like to eat, drink, race and have a great time!

Lmao! This cat shows up on the last day of a 5 day ride and is gonna bust my nuts about going to bed early the night before I have a 7 hour drive home? Not to mention I had the wife and kids with me and was working on being on good behavior! :D

Better bring your big boy panties if your coming to snake hunt or Big Daddy Kearns wont be the only one raping your face when you pass out! Hehehe! :cheers::bolt:

SP

aint skeered!

I agree completely. The dunes should be bitching and fight free. Arourd our camp we like to eat, drink, race and have a great time!

I AGREE! This time! Different kinda deal. Robert and I are getting away to do just that!!! I am really looking forward to it! Oh and the fact I can have a couple of drinks I even better!! =)