~GONE~ HPI Baja 5Bss

iDEAL

I have a HPI Baja 5Bss with 6 sets of tires and a box full fo parts with a Spektrum 2.4ghz radio system for sale or trade.... It has 3 tanks ran through it and is in GREAT shape. I have everything... Just pour in gas and pull it. Runs about 50+ MPH 33" long.... Text me if you want. (972)754-4329

I've been thinking about getting one of these for a long time. Look fun as hell. Question though. What is the difference between yours and this one? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these RC cars....

ive been doing rc for many years. the real difference is quality. if you are going to use the one you posted from flea bay just every once in a while and dont plan on bashing it, that would be fine. the main thing is that HPI is an amazing company and has support and every part/hop up for the machines they make, past and present. the 2 stroke hpi series arent really set up for speed, because they are really heavy, they have a lot of torque though, just depends on what you plan on doing to it. if you want durability for jumping and such i dont thing youll find a more sturdy truck than this other than my personal fav the traxxas slash. watch some vids on youtube from a guy with the username squirrelod if you wanna know everything rc and see this thing in action. hope this helps.

Thanks shadow! Sorry I didnt respond sooner I had to go out of town for work and havent had time to get on. But, yes this car is WAY better than the King Motor brand. Kinda like comparing Traxxas to Losi... Traxxas are great beginner cars but they are no where near the caliber of Losi competition wise... AND I do need my suspension hooked up! lol

Thanks shadow! Sorry I didnt respond sooner I had to go out of town for work and havent had time to get on. But, yes this car is WAY better than the King Motor brand. Kinda like comparing Traxxas to Losi... Traxxas are great beginner cars but they are no where near the caliber of Losi competition wise... AND I do need my suspension hooked up! lol

LOL, You'd need quite a bit of suspension work to get up to $850... I went to the hobby shop and saw how big those things are in person... holy shit balls... I think I'll stick to a 1/8 or 1/10... lol