Local Builders

gizmoman

Do you guys know of any builders that is local to the memphis,tn area that do good work?

the best thing to do is to send it to a site sponsor....they REALLY know their stuff.....Jeff from FAST has my cylinders currently for some porting. He's a really great guy.....as most of the site sponsor are here. They are really the staple and back-bone of the banshee. There may be guys in your area that can do ATV port work....and they probably wont do a bad job.....but the site sponsors here specialize in the banshee motors and can milk power out of these motors like no one else.

I have to agree... A lot of guys can do port work but it's all how much power you are actually getting out of it for what your spending. The sponsor know how to get every last hp out of your motor and are there for any questions after. Jeff at F.A.S.T is a great guy. He built my buddies 4mil dune port and it's a great running motor and he actually has my motor right now building me a 4mil serval. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to anything banshee and will tell you if you need some thing or not. He's not there to try and sell you something you don't need. Tell him what type of riding you do and he will build you a motor to suit those exact needs.