1/4 mile pavment drag engine. best HP for big engine

lt1bird

Yes, thats pretty much the drag bike that I have now!... but im building a new one.... less drag looking, more street looking sleeper but only for drag, no bodywork etc....using a vulcan 750 frame...looks like it was made for the banshee engine LOL... Im really tight on space. Im looking at a draw through turbo system...Not the best turbo design but should get the job done and acutally fit. Might have some off idle turbo lag but im not riding on the street. Im looking at the aerocharger, no oil feed needed. From the engine a 2-1 intake, to the turbo, then mount the s&s single carb under the seat. Should fit... just need to do a whole lot more reaserch! anyone have expernice with the draw through concept?

Still doing reaserch, for drag racing it looks very good. Aerochrager makes a self contained turbo... also a few other companies make some carbon sealed turbos... I need to find a big 2-1 pipe, maybe the snowmobile guys know someone who makes this type of big pipe. The two seprate pipes seems like a hassle to fab the stingers to a single outlet...Cracking etc. Ill keep you posted on what I find.

If you are serious about looking into a turbo, call Tyson Racing, GT Performance, A+S Racing, or K+T Racing. All of them know turbos and have all built some impressive machines. CPI will custom build you about anything you want. Actually N20 who commented previously in the post may be able to give you some advice...he has a 350 Turbo setup running well into the 3's in 300 ft. There is another Gentleman on here screen name LowriderB i believe, he is building a monter two stroke turbo.