Toomeys tr6s or shearers or FmF SST or Pro circuits?

Good ol boy

Hi guys wich of these pipes will work the best for my litle brothers still stock banshee???Any advice will be deerly appreciated?

It all depends on what kind of riding you do, and also how much you plan on modding the shee????

If you want a good "all around" pipe...I'd say pro circuit all the way.

If your looking at modding the shee..like porting, 4mil, ect....I'd run shearers or even CPI's.

T6's are good on a stock port, but you'll want to sell them if you ever plan on porting you shee.

I currently run fmf fattys which I feel make a pretty good trail pipe. I will be switching to R2s over the winter. I have heard from some that they felt an overall gain pretty much everywhere over the fattys. I also heard these pipes work well down the road if you decide to do port work. Most say the t6s dont respond well to porting. I know this wasn't one of your choices but just throwing my .02 in.

i liked the toomeys the top end is just as beneficial in flat track at top end. with the top end pipe it allows you to rev out higher than the guy next to you so that you dont have to down shift going into the corner. as for porting, you can port for the t6s just as you could for the t5s. the t6s also have decent bottom end and come on strong in the mid range. i think that they would be a great setup for a flat track bike. make sure you get the jet kit that comes with the needle. it makes a noticeable difference in throttle responce. i would also advise in an intake setup and an aftermarket head such as milling your stocker and reshaping it ( have heard good things from Mull Engineering) to increase compression.

flat track. hmm is it short track? is it a big track? medium track what gear are you usually in now? these factors will make more of a choice in what pipes to use than how the power of the pipe alone.

no one pipe is going to do everything... the sst's are a very cool pipe they have the bottom of the std fatty but come on earlier and will rev a lil farther in the rpm.

the t-6's with a good lowend pipe will RIP on the bottom and have excellent throttle response. they will also be able to have more tractability. that is like a 4 stroke they wont be as prone to breaking the tires loose.

i don't know about flat track, but there is a good choice for every condition, use, and build level.....how built is the motor, and how far will it be built? if you are not going to port, i am going to have to say t-6 as well, but if you are, then pro-circuit for a real aggressive stock stroke, or 4mill/7mill, and sst for stock stroke ported. you want to get a pipe that matches efficiency with what you build, and how you are going to, and going to be able to use the power.

i don't know about flat track, but there is a good choice for every condition, use, and build level.....how built is the motor, and how far will it be built? if you are not going to port, i am going to have to say t-6 as well, but if you are, then pro-circuit for a real aggressive stock stroke, or 4mill/7mill, and sst for stock stroke ported. you want to get a pipe that matches efficiency with what you build, and how you are going to, and going to be able to use the power.

i got a 2000 banshee just with t6 pipes and no lid on airbox and that thing rips.....i thought t6s were more mid to a top end pipe cause on mine taht seems to be were it pulls the hardest is on top and i love the sound of them