Lowering kit help

power

i dont what your running for a set up but you want it to sit level with you on it.if you dont do this you will loose turning grip under power cause you to push in the corner and youll loose alot of speed do to you having to slow down to turn.tell me what set up ur running and i might be able to help you more.this is what mine looks like right now

Picture001-1.jpg

i dont what your running for a set up but you want it to sit level with you on it.if you dont do this you will loose turning grip under power cause you to push in the corner and youll loose alot of speed do to you having to slow down to turn.tell me what set up ur running and i might be able to help you more.this is what mine looks like right now

Picture001-1.jpg

Thats a nice bike you got there.

Mine is all stock,only got some fmf fattys on it.i went from maxxis with studs over to ching cheng i tink the name was.8" rims back,9 in front.

Now i feel i have to bump my ass a little bit hard down on the seat to get the power down out of the corners.so i thought it would be bether if i put the lowering kit on.

Yes, nether of my bikes have lowering on the front just some decent shocks. the rear dogbone part i think is 7" hole to hold. when i sit on it, it drops alot.

65718_475955614500_626869500_5538598_7343178_n.jpg

that is what it looks like with nobody on it

With me on it.

IMG_4878.jpg

Ok thanks for the advice.nice pics.