wrestling tourney

AWR

my youngest boy won his first wrestling tournament today(116lbs)hes 14 and only wrestled one year.i was more wore out than he was i think from screaming.cool shit.

That's awesome. Is he really into it? He definitely needs to stay in wrestling.

he got a bunch of 3rd place finishes last year and finished 24 and 6.He wieghed 124lbs 7 weeks ago during football and weighed in this morning at 113lbs and can bench 135.he is fuckin ripped up.i'm sure this first will get him fired up.

• 3 weeks later...

he is now 14-1 with 2 tourney wins and his only loss came when he asked the ref if he knew what the hell he was doing!!!so he got an unsportsman like conduct(just like dad would-i was so proud)and cost everybody on his team one point per match for the rest of the tourney and lost5-4.he could'nt wrestle the next day because of the flu anyway.he is up to 115lbs so his strength is up a little from 112lbs.try to get some pics up.

Wrestling is one of the few sports left that hasn't been corrupted yet.

high school wrestling is about the most corrupt sport out there, a close second to football.

you should have seen the sexual assault cases we had covered up at our school.

weather or not peoples children were being sodomized by upper classman and the coaches turned their heads the other way, didnt matter, as long as the team won!

dont even get me started on the penis size contest, that the head coach suggested after practice

high school wrestling is about the most corrupt sport out there, a close second to football.

you should have seen the sexual assault cases we had covered up at our school.

weather or not peoples children were being sodomized by upper classman and the coaches turned their heads the other way, didnt matter, as long as the team won!

dont even get me started on the penis size contest, that the head coach suggested after practice

Really? I didn't know all that. Seems like it's the only sport I never hear about or read about on Yahoo news.

Really? I didn't know all that. Seems like it's the only sport I never hear about or read about on Yahoo news.

i think even in 2010 wrestling is still a 2nd class sport in most areas.

its not football, its not basketball and its not baseball - those are usually the big 3 sports from my experience, around here at least. even though our football team hadnt had a winning season since the 80's, all the football kids still got special treatment above and beyond any other sport at our school. wrestling was very popular here though, they have a long tradition of winning seasons and state titles at our highischool so it was pretty much up there with football in way of corruption and cover ups, head football coach was also the head wrestling coach, who was also the highest paid teacher (he "taught" physics) at the school.. failing grades, skipping school, it didnt matter. you should have seen me and my buddy in freshman physics, dont think we handed in one project all year, both C+'s all year long. and what happens when you quit the wrestling team , you fail gym class! (the other head wrestling coach was the gym teacher) .. yea he failed me in gym. the fat autistic kid got an A, but i failed. i never understood that, all the other classes were about results, not effort. yet gym was about effort, not results. made no sense, any activity we did i excelled at, but i got an F. :)

a huge sexual assault case came up one year where a freshman got basically sexually assaulted by some of the older weirdos at wrestling camp and told his parents... it was in the newspapers everywhere, but nothing ever happened to any of the freaks involved, they didnt even miss a wrestling match, in fact i think the freshman was the one who was basically forced off the team after, nothing ever came of it, none of the guys names were ever brought out who did it to him... so basically hes the one who suffered, he was the kid who was sodomized by the wrestling team and everyone knew,, and they all got away with it, not even having their names mentioned in public, yet the public knew about it, from the story being published in the paper but didnt demand it go any farther or expose the guys who were guilty of it. so this poor kid is probably scarred for life now, but the fagots who did it to him went on to finish their wrestling season, then on to college, etc etc. with no repercussions at all, hopefully one day they will pay for what they did to this kid.

oh yea and the penis size contest.. that was our coaaches sick way of saying that everyone had to shower before going home, a couple younger kids would skip showering after practice, coach doesnt want people spreading disease, which is logical, but then demands he wants to know the size of everyones penis on the team, smallest to largest, he wanted everyone lined up in the locker room after practice and the captains were to be judges.. ill be honest, some of them actually went along with it, wrestling attracts some freaks. i remeber showering and packing my shit to GTFO of there asap. out of those who participated, the winner was the guy who wrestled 103lbs at 17 years old, if anyone was wondering.

we live in a quite rural area that takes it's wrestling very seriously.my boy is in 8th grade but practices with the varsity.his two tournament wins have cost one coach to shave his beard and the other his head and eyebrows.jake asked em what the hell you coachs shaving next week when i win.he is hurting kids right now and i hope it continues.i like the look of a kid when they walk on the mat against him.lotta coachs talking about this one our coach told me.

we live in a quite rural area that takes it's wrestling very seriously.my boy is in 8th grade but practices with the varsity.his two tournament wins have cost one coach to shave his beard and the other his head and eyebrows.jake asked em what the hell you coachs shaving next week when i win.he is hurting kids right now and i hope it continues.i like the look of a kid when they walk on the mat against him.lotta coachs talking about this one our coach told me.

So basically, he's fucking people up? That's awesome. Do you have a video camera? I'd like to check out some of his matches if you can manage to get them online.

a huge sexual assault case came up one year where a freshman got basically sexually assaulted by some of the older weirdos at wrestling camp and told his parents... it was in the newspapers everywhere, but nothing ever happened to any of the freaks involved, they didnt even miss a wrestling match, in fact i think the freshman was the one who was basically forced off the team after, nothing ever came of it, none of the guys names were ever brought out who did it to him... so basically hes the one who suffered, he was the kid who was sodomized by the wrestling team and everyone knew,, and they all got away with it, not even having their names mentioned in public, yet the public knew about it, from the story being published in the paper but didnt demand it go any farther or expose the guys who were guilty of it. so this poor kid is probably scarred for life now, but the fagots who did it to him went on to finish their wrestling season, then on to college, etc etc. with no repercussions at all, hopefully one day they will pay for what they did to this kid.

:unsure:

You sure this "freshman" wasn't really you? You seem to be pretty emotional about it, and know quite a bit about the events that transpired... If it was you, that sucks.

I guess it would explain the name "Michael Jackson". It's all starting to make sense now. :cheers:

:unsure:

You sure this "freshman" wasn't really you? You seem to be pretty emotional about it, and know quite a bit about the events that transpired... If it was you, that sucks.

I guess it would explain the name "Michael Jackson". It's all starting to make sense now. :cheers:

LULZ..