PS3 v.s. X box

crustydemon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the xbox360, to stream netflix you have to pay some 9 bux to go "Live", PS3 doesn't have this fee. I got this 4gig for Xmas, I then bought an extranal 120gig drive for all the downloading. I gotta say xbox controllers are way more comfy than PS. Kinnect games with the kids are way cool, theres just not that many out there yet.

• 9 months later...

Most multi games look better on xbox 360 because it is easier to make games on it. Even 5 years into the PS3's life most devs still cannot get it right. The reason why PS3 exclusives look way better than practically every game that has ever existed is because those devs KNOW how to make a game for the PS3 and they are also not limited by the xbox 360.

COD MW2 is the same on the 360 and PS3. The only differences is the uncompressed audio so you get better sound but the 360 has better FPS on average. Call of Duty black ops runs, looks, and sounds worse on the PS3 since treyarch is a crap dev.

Basically the games all come down to the developers. If the dev is great you get great graphics and gameplay.

Epic games knows the 360 very well which is why gears 3 looks almost as good as uncharted 2 and it is on the 360 but then again uncharted 2 will probably have way more things going on. If you have played the train level, building collapsing level, etc... then you know what I am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Why choose? We have an XBOX 360, a PS3 and a Wii.

They can be found in great shape for cheap on your local Craigslist.

XBOX does crush the PS3 online and the Kinect is very cool.

PS3 with Blu-ray give you an incredible picture, if you have an HD TV, and you can rent Blu-ray movies, or buy them used, instead of spending big $ getting them new.

The Wii is mostly for kids but we have fun when people come over, especially after a few drinks.

They all do Netflix but the XBOX also does ESPN and lots of other online stuff FTW.

• 2 weeks later...

I started with an xbox 360, and got tired of paying to use it online, for shit service. I had both for a while, and i personally thought the PS3 was better in every aspect. I had more "server not found"'s with xbox than I do with ps3. Wifi was a HUGE plus with ps3, blu-ray, etc. Backwards compatible was also a plus, so you could play ps2 games, on ps3.

I think you all need to go outside and do something!!!!!!! We have a WII and never play the dam thing we are to busy keeping out kids busy doing things outside. Sandman is the worst he sits on the couch for days at a time playing games! LOL

I think you all need to go outside and do something!!!!!!! We have a WII and never play the dam thing we are to busy keeping out kids busy doing things outside. Sandman is the worst he sits on the couch for days at a time playing games! LOL

LMBH grease monkey :rotflmao: