Yamaha Banshee Rolling Chassis IN NYC!

I am selling my Yamaha Banshee Yfz 350

Its a 2001 Banshee

This is a rolling chassis complete with everything except the engine, I have all of the plastics a complete set of blue blastics and a pair of front red and a rear red plastics , it has a stock exhaust aftermarket front bumper aftermarket reat bumper, the frame has been painted black, it has steel braided front brake lines, all brakes are blead properly and fully functioning i will include chain and other parts i have laying around for it, Also has a seat it is purple but in good condition and can easily be reupholstered

asking $800 or best offer i really want this bike gone asap i need room

email me at juiceboxxx26@yahoo.com for questions

I am selling my Yamaha Banshee Yfz 350

Its a 2001 Banshee

This is a rolling chassis complete with everything except the engine, I have all of the plastics a complete set of blue blastics and a pair of front red and a rear red plastics , it has a stock exhaust aftermarket front bumper aftermarket reat bumper, the frame has been painted black, it has steel braided front brake lines, all brakes are blead properly and fully functioning i will include chain and other parts i have laying around for it, Also has a seat it is purple but in good condition and can easily be reupholstered

asking $800 or best offer i really want this bike gone asap i need room

email me at juiceboxxx26@yahoo.com for questions

whats goin on man.. where in staten island are you.. i was looking for a rolling chassis cause mines tweaked. i am also located in stat.