Bad Lands Attica spring meet up

ggalleone

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming with at least 2 others. :headbang:

I am going to try to get everyone to go this year. Last year I had around 15 guys lined up to go and every last one backed out the night before... talk about pissed I have my own trailer now so at least two quads if they are still running by then.

Gas prices suck!!!!!!!!!!! Cost me 100$ last year just fuel for the truck. Probably more this year.

A good day riding priceless!!!!!!!!!

And if prices were back down, you'd still have spent $75. Don't let the thought of an extra $20- 25 in gas hold you back. Let's see some awesome turnout. :headbang: We'll have that place sounding like a bee hive! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I work every saturday----Will anyone be riding on sunday?? Rode once last year w/ shadowbanshee. Haven't rode since--wife and I just had second kid 2 weeks ago. I NEED SOME SEAT TIME!!!!

Hey shadow---are you addicted to the shee you picked up last year or what!!!!!

I work every saturday----Will anyone be riding on sunday?? Rode once last year w/ shadowbanshee. Haven't rode since--wife and I just had second kid 2 weeks ago. I NEED SOME SEAT TIME!!!!

What's that your saying?........You think your coming down with a case of the flu? You think you caught it from you mother-in-law? Your joints are sore and your head feels like a basketball? You don't think your going to be able to make it in to work on Saturday? ;)

You just make reservations with the doctor for Saturday.....with the HP doctor. :D Take your medicine...the directions say to mix your medication at 40:1 with your favorite flavor petroleum based High Octane enery drink. :lol:

Then a nice quiet car ride to relax your aching bones. By the time you get to the Badlands, you'll feel right as rain. :clap:

Haha yeah I love two strokes and when the twin idles it sound like a pissed off harley! Congrats on the other scuba steve running around! I finally realized why mine has been running weird. I had like 70 psi in each cylinder asll year last year but I've got a ton of new parts and rebuild done and broke in and I'm ready to hit the pea gravel with the other 350 boys. Just wish we could do this all the time.

Only some real shitty weather is keeping me away. I am talking tornados or something like what happened in Japan but even then you would have to talk me out of it. I'm going. I'm in.

you get that wheelie monster back together yet?

Me and my friend and his son are going the first weekend of april. He doesn't have a banshee but I do some of you guys should try to go then too and I'm going to haspin acres around the 28th of this month so if anyone has the time we should get together there too

i wouldnt mind to go to haspin some time. but on a monday???

i wouldnt mind to go to haspin some time. but on a monday???

Not the 28th exactly just around then, my buddy travels painting water towers and he said he was gonna be in town around then so it would probably be the weekend before that but my banshee isn't running right now I cleaned the carbs out and when I put em back on the shee is smoking real bad and it feels like it has about half power and I have no clue why because all I did was clean the carbs with carb cleaner