Testing the waters Stage 4 trinity pipes 1 ride

So i'm thinking of selling these pipes I bought a few months ago and just installed. They have about 1 hour of ride time. I had a set before and they ran great but i want to buy the CPi show chrome pipes to match the rest of my bike and trinity wont let me return them for credit (Before I installed them but past 30 days). I have the box and everything as it would be new the rear stingers have never been mounted i used my old polished out ones. I would like to get in the realm of what I paid looking for 500 for a pretty much new set! I know im losing out but http://www.trinityracing.com/prod_yam_banshee_exhausts.html

wnsl.jpg

2mhs8dw.jpg

2n6yofr.jpg

Mine actually are the more sought after engraved stinger

I got the exact same pipes. They are awesome pipes and will outperform toomey's, fmf's, pro circuits etc.... I ran mine on a 421 cub. Trinity's customer service is kinda shitty tho. A lot of flat track racers like trinity's. You may not get $500 for a set of used pipes in this economy though, thats the only crappy part about the deal. I bought mine for $350 and they looked exactly like yours and I had the engraved silencers as well. Good luck with the sell bud, I can vouch for the performance of these pipes.

I got the exact same pipes. They are awesome pipes and will outperform toomey's, fmf's, pro circuits etc.... I ran mine on a 421 cub. Trinity's customer service is kinda shitty tho. A lot of flat track racers like trinity's. You may not get $500 for a set of used pipes in this economy though, thats the only crappy part about the deal. I bought mine for $350 and they looked exactly like yours and I had the engraved silencers as well. Good luck with the sell bud, I can vouch for the performance of these pipes.

I hear ya thanks for the bump. The pipes are awesome but I prefer something chrome. And as far as used it's only the header pipes for less than hour. Everything else is still in the box. I'm willing to trade too if anyone has the shearer or CPI pipes from cascade

If anyone wants to contest that trinity's are not amazing pipes and that they outperform almost all inframe pipes exept drag pipes PM me. These pipes should have already been bought by now! Bump! CJCrete bought my trinity's and he'll tell anyone the same thing that they F'n rip!

I Agree thats why this is my second set! I've had toomey's every fmf made and these. They are stainless though and I want a show chrome setup that cascade offers. Stingers and cans are still in the box with paperwork and jets I only took the header pipes out to mount paid 700 less that 3 months ago

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone want to make an offer? Trade perhaps?

Hey Do you still have the trinity exhaust? I'm interested.Let me know to send you an offer.Can you also email pics of the complete exhaust including silencers.this is my email carlcidortiz@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...