Trade 4mill duner for well built, clean YFZ 450

blackedout96

I am looking to trade my Banshee for a clean, well built YFZ 450. My reason for wanting to trade is that I'm looking at doing a lot more in the way of trail riding. This quad is just way too extreme for trails so I'm looking to get a YFZ. If your looking for something to bury all of the other stock chassis quads in drag races and still be able to rip the dunes, this is the Banshee for you. If your interested and have questions on particulars just email me at mreichanadter@comcast.net or call/text me at (574)292-8906 and I'll get back to you right away. Would be looking to get $5500 in a cash sale, otherwise just looking for a trade for a nice YFZ.

4mill 110 rod crank

cut head (Havoc Performance)

Drag Port (Havoc Performance)

Port Matched cases (Havoc Performance)

FAST Clutch

Pancake Bearing

Billet intakes

VF2 Reeds

34mm PJ's w/ power jets (Alcohol)

Shearer In-Frames

Shearer Silencers

Lonestar +2+1 A arms

Elka Dune Edition Shocks (set up for 200lb rider)

Plenty of billet accessories

Steel braided brake lines front & rear

Maier plastics, fronts all have 3 rides on them. Rears are a little older but still in great condition.

+6 arched roundhouse swinger

I know I'm forgetting a few things here, just email me with any questions on particulars. I no longer have any paddles for it, will come with a nice set of dirt tires.

P1020273.jpg

P1020274.jpg

P1020271.jpg

P1020272.jpg

P1020280.jpg

Thanks guys, ya I really wouldn't even consider getting rid of this(and probably wont unless i get a really good offer) but we don't go to the dunes much anymore. My parents are buying a place in Baldwin, MI where there are TONS of orv trails so a YFZ just seems like a better fit right now.

Also forgot to add that the tranny is 1-5 N down duneable

Would love to have that sucker in my garage, but all I have is a 2006 YFZ450 and it's mostly stock.

Free bump for ya though!!! Good luck on the sale or trade! This motor is amazing for anyone looking at it.