stock stroke cheetah cubs

for some reason i cannot recover my password for my original s/n so i made a new one,my s/n is Sprntr81

i bought these cylinders from phelps

im looking to get 520$ for these shipped to the US.These cylinders are brand new,never bolted on.

forsale001.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale002.jpg

you can PM me or email me @ cwhutzell@yahoo.com or AIM sprntr81

I'm curious as to why you are selling what appears to be a new and in good shape cub cylinder for close to half price. Are you including the water jacket plugs or stud extenders?

i sold the cylinders to him. they are BRAND NEW never installed cylinders. no plugs, or extenders. i got a hell of a deal on 2 sets from someone needing cash in a bad way and i kept the 421 cylinders and passed the savings on to the members here. he was worried too when he purchased them from the low price, i sold them for exactly what he is asking. well until he dropped it to 470 lol. now he is taking a loss. i really wish i had the cash to get them back for my wife's bike. low price doesn't mean something is wrong with a part for sale.

what direction are you going now? let me know if you are looking to trade them for anything. i am flat broke until i sell a banshee i picked up the other day.

im selling them because they were going to be used on a GP bike,instead i went with some PV cheetah cylinders instead,now with the servals out now i need funds to buy a set of those aswell.I intended to use these with a 58mm crank with a custom spacer and standard banshee pistons to bring the port timings back down a hair.Like Phelps said i bought them from him for exactly 520 bux.They have been sitting since i bought them from him.

the only thing i am selling are the cylinders,nothing else with it,i priced these to sell so grab 'em up if you can :cheers: