Who is the best 350 builder ?

If somebody has already been in their porting, I hope their not already so chopped up that they can't improved. I would say Rudy at Port Magic does a killer stock cylinder. K & T are great & honest people to deal with! I have a A&S 4mill stock cylinder that is badass & have people trying to buy my cylinders everytime I go to the track.

If somebody has already been in their porting, I hope their not already so chopped up that they can't improved. I would say Rudy at Port Magic does a killer stock cylinder. K & T are great & honest people to deal with! I have a A&S 4mill stock cylinder that is badass & have people trying to buy my cylinders everytime I go to the track.

Ive heard great things about port magic but i have never seen any of their bikes run. I would prolly like to take my bike to him since hes about a couple hours from where i live. But ive heard he doesnt do that much work right now is that true ?

Ive heard great things about port magic but i have never seen any of their bikes run. I would prolly like to take my bike to him since hes about a couple hours from where i live. But ive heard he doesnt do that much work right now is that true ?

i can tell ya right now rudy kurtz is da man on stck cyl and believe it or not kim at k&t is my builder but when it comes to stock cyl go with rudy and i can tell ya my lil 4mil smokes cubs,dms,etc..its a bad mother #ucker..ask anyone thats ran against me they will tell ya..launchs like a rocket out the hole..

i can tell ya right now rudy kurtz is da man on stck cyl and believe it or not kim at k&t is my builder but when it comes to stock cyl go with rudy and i can tell ya my lil 4mil smokes cubs,dms,etc..its a bad mother #ucker..ask anyone thats ran against me they will tell ya..launchs like a rocket out the hole..

but it takes a complete package to run good #s but here is what i have keihein 39mm pwk's on alky,sbsf oof shearer's,19cc alky cut domes,v-3s which i think is a awsome setup!

There's a lot of good builders. It depends who's nuts our fellow members swing from. Good luck with your choice smile.gif

and IMO peak numbers < power delivery. I rather make 65hp on broad powerband like "play port" vs an 85hp drag port.

I dont swing from anyones nuts.. I go by who's been proven.. RDZ's 350's have been proven at some of the biggest events in the country. He has also set a few records along the way. A&S and Rudy Kurtz are also proven builders with reputations to back them. No nut swinging.. only the facts.

OP said he's drag racing.. a 65hp play port isn't going to fair to well agaisnt a 100hp drag port no matter how broad of spread you got.

well, i let my nuts swing for everyone to see, but that's the only nut-swingin i do.....i remembering this all being mentioned/stirred up little over a year ago :shootself: let's not go there again.............however, since we are throwing out names, i'll bring up brandon at wildcard. brandon builds some bad-ass motors, and is a perfectionist in his work....he told me he once spent like 22 hours on one set of cylinders making them perfect. b and shay are real good people....long story short- this site does not just allow any builder to sponsor...they need to be a good one, so all you are really left with is talking to different sponsors and pick which one you like for whatever reason :cheers: