New cheap ebay shocks

Building my First

Wooh that sucks. Sounds kinda fishy?

well there was a package shipped to me and it made it 100 miles north of me in OKC, but that's as far as they made it. seller is playing the ebay games after i filed a claim, so i doubt it's his first rodeo......

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn banghead

Atleast u got your $$ back

actually i haven't got it back yet. i just filed tonight. i assume i will get it back, but i have assumed wrong before......

BUYER BEWARE

regardless of how these shocks work good/bad the seller on ebay does not insure his packages. buy at your own risk.....

that sucks man, this guy is located in my area...i just sent him a message asking to swing by his shop and take a look at them. well see what he says. ill make sure to bring you up when i do...whats your name?

800phelps on ebay too. if he has a shop he has the money to pay me back instead of fighting for my money on paypal. if i have to fight for my money he is getting negative feedback through ebay for not insuring the package...

if i have to fight for my money he is getting negative feedback through ebay for not insuring the package...

Isn't that nice. You dont have the option to add insurance, but when the package gets lost they claim you didnt pay for insurance. When more than likly you end up overpaying for shipping any way. Nothing like playing 12-15 bucks for shipping. Then the package shows up in a $4.95 flat rate box or envelope.

Isn't that nice. You dont have the option to add insurance, but when the package gets lost they claim you didnt pay for insurance. When more than likly you end up overpaying for shipping any way. Nothing like playing 12-15 bucks for shipping. Then the package shows up in a $4.95 flat rate box or envelope.

i asked him " 3 bucks man, seriously" his response that over a years time he would spend 3-500 just on insurance.... yeah ok, but you are fixing to loose 150 just on my shipment this year, how many other times in a year does this happen? he responded with " it's a risk i am willing to take" i think ebay loved that response lol just sucks my money will be tied up for a month, starting from when i paid him.........

its up to the seller to pay for insurance. I have been throught this several times. I have been burned on shipping a set of shocks and a flywheel this year due to not paying for insurance. There is nothing wrong with shipping in flat rate boxes if you package everything on the inside correctly.

There is nothing wrong with shipping in flat rate boxes if you package everything on the inside correctly.

No there is not. I use them alot. I just dont like getting charged 15 bucks for shipping then having it show up in a 4.95 flat rate box. Some ebay sellers use shipping prices to make extra money.

No there is not. I use them alot. I just dont like getting charged 15 bucks for shipping then having it show up in a 4.95 flat rate box. Some ebay sellers use shipping prices to make extra money.

That pisses me off too.

received a empty box from the sender, contacted him and supplied pictures of the the box and the red stamp that said " received without contents okla, city, 731. and now he isn't responding. it would be in your best interest to steer clear of this guy.

received a empty box from the sender, contacted him and supplied pictures of the the box and the red stamp that said " received without contents okla, city, 731. and now he isn't responding. it would be in your best interest to steer clear of this guy.

Empty box? WTF, thats not cool. banghead

hes an idiot if he just sent u an empty box. paypal will catch this instantly, esp once u show that it weighed close to nothing. he should be calling me this week so i could go by his place to see the shocks. well see if i can grab ur shocks while im down there.

it is a priority mail medium flat rate box with a home printed label. i doubt he entered a weight. paypal talked to me tonight and said with the pic's i have and my outstanding feedback they will rule in my favor in 7 days if he hasn't refunded me by then. throat punch that mother fucker for me :D