Which pipes to choose?

Good ol boy

Hi Guy's

I am from South Africa..please excuse me for any spelling and tense erros for english is not our main language...

I hope you guys can help me.I just bought myself a white 2006 banshee almost new banshee...it is still stock standard with no mods..I want to put on some performance pipes ,and i see there's alot available out there ...wicth ones is the best if my main goal is to kill 4 strokes like the LTR 450 and raptor 700?

thanx alot..

Hi Guy's

I am from South Africa..please excuse me for any spelling and tense erros for english is not our main language...

I hope you guys can help me.I just bought myself a white 2006 banshee almost new banshee...it is still stock standard with no mods..I want to put on some performance pipes ,and i see there's alot available out there ...wicth ones is the best if my main goal is to kill 4 strokes like the LTR 450 and raptor 700?

thanx alot..

If you ride on lets say open fields and some corners and so on.

You can easy compete with those 450's and 700's if you can realy handle your banshee.

I wouldnt change anything before you can handle the banshee to the max.

Then after that i would remove the snorkle on the air box,and jet it up a bit.then next step the pipes..just my opion.

How much are you planning on modding the banshee? Also, what kind of riding will you be doing....trails, drags, dunes, hillclimb?

There are many great pipes out there, but some run better with certain motor mods than others.

Hi

Thanx for responding!I will do pipes and reed valves and air cleaners thats the most....mostly i will do some dune climbing and flat track races??my two brothers also has banshees one has got the dmc alien pipes and the other one has the toomey tr 6's on i will really like to beat them and the four strokes???

Hi

Thanx for responding!I will do pipes and reed valves and air cleaners thats the most....mostly i will do some dune climbing and flat track races??my two brothers also has banshees one has got the dmc alien pipes and the other one has the toomey tr 6's on i will really like to beat them and the four strokes???

I'm a big fan of the Pro Circuit pipes... they have really good low-mid power, but still pull hard on top. Just a good all around pipe IMO. If your going to run a stock port, the T-6's are a good choice as well.

So, for a pretty much stock motor I would say Pro Circuit, T-6's or T-5's, Paul Turner Mids are nice too.

Hi! I'm also from SA. Got the dmc 916, love them! I agree, go for pro circuits if you do some technical stuff of just all around play, or else you could look at dmc's (they going for decent prices at the moment here).

All depends on what kind of riding you do?

Hi! I'm also from SA. Got the dmc 916, love them! I agree, go for pro circuits if you do some technical stuff of just all around play, or else you could look at dmc's (they going for decent prices at the moment here).

All depends on what kind of riding you do?

What kind of riding does SA have to offer? Anything cool?

Thanx for all the advice!!!!!

What do you guys think about the Banshee Trinity Racing Stage 4 In Frame Exhaust Pipes???

Are they anny good and does some one have them???and how do they perform???

I've never dealt with Trinity, but alot of people on here says they have horrible customer service. Just keep that in mind.

well if all you are doing is pipes, reeds, and filters, then the tr-6's are just about be the most efficient. if you wanna think about buing a coolhead, or milling/re-chambering the stock head for more compression, and advance the timing with a timing plate, then you can definately jump up to some more top-end pipes. porting will be a huge difference, as well. i hear auspuff goldspeed pipes are big over on your side of the world, then there is t-5's, cpi, and, ROCKETS....yah, those were a big rage this year, and everyone seems to like them for dune/trail. whatever you do, timing and compression just might get you that bump you are looking for to beat the other piped bikes. and, you don't have to spend a fortune doing it. more than half the time, just learning how to keep it jetted just right will also keep you ahead of the pack.

well if all you are doing is pipes, reeds, and filters, then the tr-6's are just about be the most efficient. if you wanna think about buing a coolhead, or milling/re-chambering the stock head for more compression, and advance the timing with a timing plate, then you notworthynotworthynotworthycan definately jump up to some more top-end pipes. porting will be a huge difference, as well. i hear auspuff goldspeed pipes are big over on your side of the world, then there is t-5's, cpi, and, ROCKETS....yah, those were a big rage this year, and everyone seems to like them for dune/trail. whatever you do, timing and compression just might get you that bump you are looking for to beat the other piped bikes. and, you don't have to spend a fortune doing it. more than half the time, just learning how to keep it jetted just right will also keep you ahead of the pack.

Hi

thank you for all the info really really usefull I ALREADY ordered my toomeys tr6's and some V-Force reed valves just still a litlle unsure of witch jetting kit to get but thanx alot for youre info!

RGDS :notworthy: