Shock Rebuilding and revalving specials!

So Cal Suspension

Front shock rebuilds are only $65ea! Rebuild/Revalves are only $75ea! Plus parts. SEE BELOW!

For the month of November THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR I am doing aftermarket front or rear rebuilds for $65ea, plus the rebuild kits. I can also do rebuild/revalves for $75ea plus the rebuild kits. I don't charge for the valving plates. My labor costs INCLUDE, oil, nitrogen, and return shipping to the lower 48. I have almost 8 years of professional experience building suspension and the huge number of members who I've done shocks for on here can vouch for my quality of work. NO ONE can touch my turn around time (1 week), and I do not mark up part prices. I build shocks, mainly, to give me something to do in the evenings. Shop around, and you will notice that most places charge anywhere from $75-$145ea, and they charge you for nitrogen, oil, and shipping.

I guarantee all of my work, and offer a 30 day guarantee on my revalves. If for whatever reason you aren't happy with the valving setup after I have done a revalve, I will re-do them as many times as necessary for free until you're happy.

I have LOCAL sources for parts from Elka, Axis, Works, Race-Tech, Ohlins, FOX, PEP and many others.

Stock Banshee Rear shock rebuilds, run $85ea, plus $40 for a new billet aluminum seal head, and I also do a Schrader valve conversion on the ressie, so you don't need the special needle fill tool to recharge the shock. (Usually charge $24 for that). For a revalve of the stock rear, send me a PM about prices. There are a few VERY good options for the stock rears.

The picture below is the stock rear with the schrader conversion, with a polished stock reservoir (Also available).

Spring powder coating is available as well, for $45ea for basic colors (red, blue, black, green, yellow, silver, white), and includes stripping the old spring of whatever coating is on there.

PM me, or email me HERE if you have any questions. Thanks. :cheers:

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

photo-76.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Heck yeah! Matt is a real easy person to deal with and he really knows his suspensions. Great service and good turn around time. With the result of a supreme product. Send him your shocks you will not be disappointed! Ok matt I said now can I get that free elite Elkas ?! :jesterlaugh::rotflmao: Oh and he has a cool name too.

Your welcome,

MATT

Heck yeah! Matt is a real easy person to deal with and he really knows his suspensions. Great service and good turn around time. With the result of a supreme product. Send him your shocks you will not be disappointed! Ok matt I said now can I get that free elite Elkas ?! :jesterlaugh::rotflmao: Oh and he has a cool name too.

Your welcome,

MATT

Haha. If I gave away shit for every bit of positive feedback I've gotten, I'd be broke! The truth is I don't bribe anyone... Matt was just trying to be a comedian... Little does he know, that I still have his Elka's, and if he keep playing games, the springs might come back powdercoated hot pink. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

• 1 month later...

Wow. If those shocks you have posted here perform half as good as they look!

I'll keep you in mind once I get this front end on and get some seat time to determine what I need for both front (ohlins, I picked up used) and the stock rear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...