Full Bike Part Out.

Can I get pics of the g-force axle. Is it adjustable and in good shape and straight. Can I get pics of both the stock a-arms and the +1+2 with the 450 shocks. And are all those parts in good shape. If I buy more than one thing can we work some deals out. Please send pics to jont5284@yahoo.com

Can I get pics of the g-force axle. Is it adjustable and in good shape and straight. Can I get pics of both the stock a-arms and the +1+2 with the 450 shocks. And are all those parts in good shape. If I buy more than one thing can we work some deals out. Please send pics to jont5284@yahoo.com

The parts are in good working order. They are still actually on the bike. I need to take it apart this weekend. The G-force i have had on there for 2 dune seasons so the chrome is dulled out. It is adj from stock,+2 and +4. The stock arms are cut out under the shock mounts to take the yfz450 shocks. They are from 98 and was a trail bike from when I got it. The arms are straight but can use some paint. The +2+1 burgard arms I got 2 years ago and only been in the dunes. The pc on them are great but for the bottom arms where the sand has dulled out the pc but not down to metal. I will do my best to work with everyone on parts.

Just trying to give everyone grabs on here and from Phx before I start paying shipping out my ace and adding all the parts to EBay.

I do NOT have extra tires for sale. I will be keeping them as spares.

It has been a great dune bike to me for what I have built it into. Im only selling/parting out the bike because I need a full shoulder replacement and have been told I need to chance my life style or I will not have use of it when im older. DAMN doctors! And damn ARMY

The parts are in good working order. They are still actually on the bike. I need to take it apart this weekend. The G-force i have had on there for 2 dune seasons so the chrome is dulled out. It is adj from stock,+2 and +4. The stock arms are cut out under the shock mounts to take the yfz450 shocks. They are from 98 and was a trail bike from when I got it. The arms are straight but can use some paint. The +2+1 burgard arms I got 2 years ago and only been in the dunes. The pc on them are great but for the bottom arms where the sand has dulled out the pc but not down to metal. I will do my best to work with everyone on parts.

Just trying to give everyone grabs on here and from Phx before I start paying shipping out my ace and adding all the parts to EBay.

I do NOT have extra tires for sale. I will be keeping them as spares.

It has been a great dune bike to me for what I have built it into. Im only selling/parting out the bike because I need a full shoulder replacement and have been told I need to chance my life style or I will not have use of it when im older. DAMN doctors! And damn ARMY

Would you take 200 on the 450 shocks and what weight are they setup for.

Sent you an email via craigslist on your parts.

Basicly interested in your complete front and rear end set up as is and some extras. Dont part it out just yet! VERY SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASE!!!! Please contact me ASAP via pm here or my email on your craigslist. Thanks

Def want listed items below-

Chrome Noss cool head w/20cc domes . $150

Burgard +2+1 Arms. $300

YFZ450 Shocks just rebuilt. $250

+4 G Force Axle $150

Rear stock swing arm w/dogbone $80

Rear shock just rebuilt and Valved for Dunes. 180lbs. $175

FMF Fatty $ 225

Front Spindles w/brake rotors $75