K&NShee is a scammer

LilJockey481

so this guy gets on here, posts something for sale with a really low post count mind you, three people respond that they are interested in them, (myself included) he then pms all three guys his paypal info and (atleast in my pm) states that if the other guy does not want them there yours... then gets on the board and states who ever sends payment first gets them, recieves payment from 2 out of the 3 people and then does not repond to anyone for 4days, but my brother and i both seen him on a couple times threw out those 4 days... just seemed kinda fishie is all... Like it has been stated already a couple times, this has been resolved both parties are happy now so lets delete it and move on.

I just wanted to fill in a couple blanks that some of you may not have known or may have been left out.

IF HE FEELS LIKE HE GOT A RAW DEAL,THEN IT WAS JUSTIFIED?????..ARE U KIDDIN ME!..come on it was 4 fuckin days man you guys are acting like it was weeks/months!..if anything we need warned from dealing w/you guys!..jmo..i say delete the dam thread and be done with it instead of dragggin the poor guys name through the mud and pretty much your owns!

agreed i didnt try to scam anyone maybe i should have been a little quicker about fixing it though but i have a life and i was busy for the weekend