K&NShee is a scammer

LilJockey481

I sent this guy money for pipes. All of a sudden he can't contact me or pm me back. The guy has been paid by two people for a set of pipes. I want my money or my pipes. Do not deal with this guy. I think a mod should bar his ass two. Is there no such thing as an honest seller anymore???

well before you say fuck me and what ever else you have to say about me know that i gave him a refund for the miss understanding and i am not a scammer or i would have just sent him a box with a a big fuck you in it

think there was a lil miscommunication on the deal..both parties paid him for the pipes and he didnt know which guy to sale em to and was talkin in the shoutbox to a few guys about what he should do and they told him which ever pmed him first is who to sale em too,but i dont think this guy is NOT a scammer just was confused about what to do!..jmo..

Ive been burned by people on here before. I did receive a full refund. The guy just never answered pm's or any inquires. I got what i wanted my money back just buyers beware

he said he didn't respond because he didn't know what to do, so he didn't know how to answer you... how is that a scam, or buyer beware material? sounds like to me your just one of those ppl that's can never be made happy no matter what a person does. do us all a favor and stick to buying from ebay. he paid you back in full as soon as he was able to access his paypal. that to me sounds fair enough. and you have only been here since august... mind telling us who has burned you here before? just from what i gather of you we would have already known had someone scammed you here before if a little communication error had you up in flames.

he said he didn't respond because he didn't know what to do, so he didn't know how to answer you... how is that a scam, or buyer beware material? sounds like to me your just one of those ppl that's can never be made happy no matter what a person does. do us all a favor and stick to buying from ebay. he paid you back in full as soon as he was able to access his paypal. that to me sounds fair enough. and you have only been here since august... mind telling us who has burned you here before? just from what i gather of you we would have already known had someone scammed you here before if a little communication error had you up in flames.

FYI BadassBanshee is my bro I used his screen name for years. Decided it was time to have my own. 2600 plus post and I was involved with more then my fair share. So before you go quick to judge know who you are speaking to. A simple answer from him would have put my mind at ease. But no communication for 4 days following payment justifies my reaction. At least in my mind. I posted that he made well, I just thought it was appropriate to let everyone else know that he lacks a bit in the communication department . If you don't like it to bad this isn't your topic.

Jr. (liljockey) is one of my best friends and I know him well.. If he feels like he got a raw deal then I'm sure it was justified. I promise you there is 20-30 other people on here and other forums that will vouche for his character aswell..

Everyone knows that you dont ignore people when they're asking questions about something they gave you money for... thats got scam writin all over it. It dont take a rocket scientist to figure out what to do in this situation.. You tell the truth!!!

Liljockey is one of the most stand up guys I know in this sport and has been around longer then you.

This is why its better for people to stay out of these threads unless you have relevant information with the transaction or a indivisual involved with the transaction... The problem has been sovled.. now let the thread die.

Jr. (liljockey) is one of my best friends and I know him well.. If he feels like he got a raw deal then I'm sure it was justified. I promise you there is 20-30 other people on here and other forums that will vouche for his character aswell..

Everyone knows that you dont ignore people when they're asking questions about something they gave you money for... thats got scam writin all over it. It dont take a rocket scientist to figure out what to do in this situation.. You tell the truth!!!

Liljockey is one of the most stand up guys I know in this sport and has been around longer then you.

This is why its better for people to stay out of these threads unless you have relevant information with the transaction or a indivisual involved with the transaction... The problem has been sovled.. now let the thread die.

IF HE FEELS LIKE HE GOT A RAW DEAL,THEN IT WAS JUSTIFIED?????..ARE U KIDDIN ME!..come on it was 4 fuckin days man you guys are acting like it was weeks/months!..if anything we need warned from dealing w/you guys!..jmo..i say delete the dam thread and be done with it instead of dragggin the poor guys name through the mud and pretty much your owns!

IF HE FEELS LIKE HE GOT A RAW DEAL,THEN IT WAS JUSTIFIED?????..ARE U KIDDIN ME!..come on it was 4 fuckin days man you guys are acting like it was weeks/months!..if anything we need warned from dealing w/you guys!..jmo..i say delete the dam thread and be done with it instead of dragggin the poor guys name through the mud and pretty much your owns!

Its his money and not yours.. I'm sure he just dont sit back and make stuff up.. If he feels he's getting shafted then i'm sure there is a reason he feels that way. I'm sure I would feel the same way if I paid someone that kind of money and wasn't getting any responses. Its easy to sit back and judge when its not your money. If you feel that the seller shouldn't respond to messages and its ok to ignore them.. Then I wouldn't do business with you either.. My number 1 priority when doing business of any type.. wether its selling parts on here or running my pro shop.. KEEP THE CUSTOMER INFORMED! dont ignore them! If there is a problem.. inform them of it!

I'm not sayin K&Nshee is a scammer..

but dont blast a guy for posting how HE feels about a transaction HE made.

i can assure you i have plenty of relevant info and plenty more than you have. i was the member he talked to in the chat and i am the one that told him how to resolve the problem. maybe if you don't know what went down you are the one that needs to stay out of this thread. i have been on a 2 stroke for 28 years, so to say he has more time in the sport is more foolish insinuations by you.

Its his money and not yours.. I'm sure he just dont sit back and make stuff up.. If he feels he's getting shafted then i'm sure there is a reason he feels that way. I'm sure I would feel the same way if I paid someone that kind of money and wasn't getting any responses. Its easy to sit back and judge when its not your money. If you feel that the seller shouldn't respond to messages and its ok to ignore them.. Then I wouldn't do business with you either.. My number 1 priority when doing business of any type.. wether its selling parts on here or running my pro shop.. KEEP THE CUSTOMER INFORMED! dont ignore them! If there is a problem.. inform them of it!

I'm not sayin K&Nshee is a scammer..

but dont blast a guy for posting how HE feels about a transaction HE made.

i agree ive got several biz myself but 4 days is pretty crappy to me to post in resolution center dont u agree?..hell the guy could have a job and couldnt get to his computer to see what had happened which i think the guys should have talked to him before sending cash anyway!..who knows but im pissed about the 4 days after the sale..