Starting with the big stuff

Going to part out my banshee..... I will accept paypal, and will ship it anyway you want. these prices do not include shipping. if you would like a exact amount for shipping please give me your zip and shipping method. Thank you. please pm me for any questions

First to sell is the engine.

-64.5 bore

-stock stroke

-stock crank

-wiesco 513? series pistons

-Chariot one-piece head, with 19-cc domes

-fasst clutch

-stock basket

-no-port job.

-Stock tranny

-Chariot one-piece billet timing plate Set at +5

Comp. is 170psi per cylinder

Ive always ran amsoil, and 112vp with 93oct. 50/50 blend

Runs like a champ $950

Also have a pair of Toomey t-5's is alright condition. See Pic

They clean up good. theres some rust on the inside of the pipe where you cant see unless you look for it, also some on the headers.

$300

photo-1-1.jpg

More pictures Here

If Key Zilla passes on the nerfs I might be interested in them, like to see more pics (both sides) and know the brand, looks like AC, is that correct?

They are ac blackline pro-pegs. The paint is a little banged up, but it is merly cosmetic. These are the best nerfs you can find for a banshee. A very bias statement I know, but anyone on here will tell you.. If you ride in the woods, you will have a hard time keeping the paint on them. It's one of my favorite parts I put on my wheeler. I think $180 is a fair price, given the cosmetic state. You can find more pictures in the link underneath the picture in my first post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...