drag banshee part out

Lost interest in drag racing working on another project. Lots of good parts chrome billet. I can't load pics on here for some reason. Please call or text 9794827342 for more info. If you can receive pics over the phone ill send them to you. Motor is already sold. Come get the rest. Thankyou

Lost interest in drag racing working on another project. Lots of good parts chrome billet. I can't load pics on here for some reason. Please call or text 9794827342 for more info. If you can receive pics over the phone ill send them to you. Motor is already sold. Come get the rest. Thankyou

dude post up pic's, price for what is left over etc.... i live in oklahoma and might be interested in what you have left, but not until i see a price, or pic's.

dude post up pic's, price for what is left over etc.... i live in oklahoma and might be interested in what you have left, but not until i see a price, or pic's.

Phelps im at work that's why I can't post pics and left my phone number if you call or text me I can send you pics via phone. 9794827342..... everything else is there just no motor. Gimme a call

Edited by meat sauce

Phelps im at work that's why I can't post pics and left my phone number if you call or text me I can send you pics via phone. 9794827342..... everything else is there just no motor. Gimme a call

Have any exhaust hangers and clamps if so how much to 79928 after market or stock, if so please send pics to 915-252-5674. Thanks

Edited by Jtw

what in the hell kinda sale thread is this???? :flush: no one is gonna call you just to ask what the fuck you have, and how much you want...not to mention lack of record keeping..........this thread should have been deleted already. i can understand not being able to put pics up yet, from your phone, but c'mon.... POST UP WHAT YOU HAVE, AND HOW MUCH!!

kinda no-brainer.... :shootself:

...or did you want me to call you right now? :jesterlaugh:

Do you have the front 1/4 of a frame? Price shipped? Any stock pipes, do you have any shearer bigbore inframes in show chrome, do you have a jja dreag axle? Do you have any spindlemount wheels? How bout a 4mil DM cylinder? Do you have a blaster rear brake caliper? price shipped for everything.

ak you dont have to buy shit off of my thread i posted what i have and i cant load pics. i already explained the matter.if the only reason you are on here is to bash anothers thread then stay the fuck off of mine

please eveyone please understand ill try to load up the pics again i was having problems loading.

THis is what i read: " Lots of good parts chrome billet" and "motor is sold"

That leaves us kind of wide open and you to alot of ??s to answer back to. Just trying to help. Might wanna list what you have for "good parts" when you get a minute.

THis is what i read: " Lots of good parts chrome billet" and "motor is sold"

That leaves us kind of wide open and you to alot of ??s to answer back to. Just trying to help. Might wanna list what you have for "good parts" when you get a minute.

Ill try to put a list together tomorrow with prices. Im working nights right now im still having problems loading pics.

alright guys here is a list of what i have on my part out list......

chfrome stock a arms........250.00 plus ride

chrome stock spindles......75.00 plus ride

chrome steering stem......150.00 plus ride

chrome tie rods......50.00 plus ride

chrome fender brackets....20.00 plus ride

chrome foot pegs.....35.00 plus ride

chrome motor mounts upper and lower.....60.00 plus ride

chrome radiator bracket....30.00 plus ride

chrome swing arm bolt.....35.00 plus ride

dg alloy front bumper....30.00 plus ride

hide a key.... 10.00 plus ride

lowering link...20.00 plus ride

msr clutch lever....10.00 plus ride

rear brake res. polished.....45.00 plus ride

thumb throttle slight polish....20.00 plus ride

dog bone polished.....40.00 plus ride

marvin shaw hill shooter shocks all 3...... 300.00 plus ride

complete banshee bolt kit polished.....50.00 plus ride

polished stock radiator with chrome cap....50.00 plus ride

stock banshee seat black and blue.....75.00 plus ride

full bore front plastic with billet inserts and custom paint job....350.00 plus ride

banshee complete wiring harness not cut up from kill switch to tai light 100.00 plus ride

g force 2+2 rear axle.....75.00 plus ride

stock gas tank with pingle valve....65.00 plus ride

black stock radiator with cap.... 40.00 plus ride

+10 swing arm with brake line and chain stock style carrier type and link set up powder coated black....200.00 plus ride

shearer oof left side exit stingers sf bb no dings or dents.....350.00 plus ride

stock throttle cable.... 10.00 plus ride

clutch cable.....10.00 plus ride

banshee stock frame with docs powder coated hot pink......200.00 plus ride

handle bars powder coated hot pink....15.00 plus ride

stock front hubs powder coated hot pink....30.00 plus ride

stock rear hubs powder coated hot pink.....25.00 plus ride

stock style rear carrier powder coated hot pink.....30.00 plus ride

front brake calipers powder coated hot pink......40.00 plus ride

rear caliper powder coated hot pink....20.00 plus ride

disc brake complete hub is powder coated hot pink.....15.00 plus ride

rear sprocket complete hub is powder coated hot pink....20.00 plus ride

sls 12 paddle skat trak haulers 72 ro on itp wheels.....350.00 plus ride

sls 21buffs with itp wheels.....200.00 plus ride

also have the billet series parts from cascade its the skull and cross bones gas cap. throttle cap .pb block off .front brake res cap .rear brake res cap.handle bar clamp. and water pump cover. the whole set 150.00....plus ride

im pretty sure thats all i have for now guys if you have any questions please feel free to call me @(979) 482-7342 also if you buy multiple parts i can make you a good deal. thank you and paypal or money order only

Do you have the front 1/4 of a frame? Price shipped? Any stock pipes, do you have any shearer bigbore inframes in show chrome, do you have a jja dreag axle? Do you have any spindlemount wheels? How bout a 4mil DM cylinder? Do you have a blaster rear brake caliper? price shipped for everything.

i have a frame for sale not just the front quarter ill take 200 plus ride for the frame

frame has a title