UFC 121

az_dude

brock looks like bob sapp when he gets hit hard! turns his back and runs while flailing his arms and ducking! lol

so much for needing a 235 weightclass for cain..

brock got exposed!

heres a cool pic somsone made up after the fight.. this was right towards the end when brock shot in, missed, then tumbled himself across the ring lol

2nkigc9.jpg

a186b163354d8ba1e3a34e32952c3b7e.gif

Ya JDS is gonna be a tough fight for Cain next because I believe JDS is a better stricker. But hell I thought Brock was gonna be a tougher fight for him so who knows should be good though. That was pretty badass when the undertaker told Brock you wanna go? I wonder if he meant you wanna go like lets get out of here or like you want fight. haha funny stuff

That is the number 1 draw for MMA. Anyone at anytime can win a fight.

Brock will be back...gotta remember he's still very green and getting better all the time.

Carwin may have heavier hands than Cain but Cain's accuracy was WAY better, and that's what it took.

Brock got blasted...but at least he had the sense to try and scramble to safety rather than let himself get tee'd off on (only to get tee'd off on later...lol)

I wasn't a fan of Brock after he made an ass of himself with the win over Mir.

However, I think that was his WWE talking...not the true, humble, simple Brock.

I think he realizes that now. This is Entertainment of a different type. It's fighting, not showmanship.

Brock will continue to make Dana money. However...as of now...Fedor is still the man to beat.

Yes, I realize he was just beat on a fluke IMO, again...it's MMA, it happens.

But until Fedor signs with the UFC (which, he probably never will) the question for any UFC champion will be can they beat fedor.

IMO...now that Cain has exposed Brock's weakness...big time, Fedor would smoke him.

Cain would be a decent fight for Fedor...

But UFC HW's will have to defect to fight Fedor. And Dana is too smart of a business man to let that happen.

I'd be in their contracts they are forbidden to fight in other leagues with plenty of stipulations...