What kind of oil do you run?

What kind of oil does everyone run in their banshee? I bought my bike and it had gear oil in the transmission that the guy had just put in so I took it on a few trips and everything was fine. So after a couple trips I decide to change the oil and the manual said to put in regular motor oil in the transmission....at that's what my friend said who also has a banshee. So, I put the motor oil in and take my bike for a ride. After a while it overheated, WTF. I'm just looking to hear what everyone runs so I can run what everyone else runs so my bike doesn't overheat again. The oil was the only difference on my bike between the last trip where it didn't overheat and where it did overheat.

What kind of oil does everyone run in their banshee? I bought my bike and it had gear oil in the transmission that the guy had just put in so I took it on a few trips and everything was fine. So after a couple trips I decide to change the oil and the manual said to put in regular motor oil in the transmission....at that's what my friend said who also has a banshee. So, I put the motor oil in and take my bike for a ride. After a while it overheated, WTF. I'm just looking to hear what everyone runs so I can run what everyone else runs so my bike doesn't overheat again. The oil was the only difference on my bike between the last trip where it didn't overheat and where it did overheat.

This topic has been covered multiple times, you should use the search function. There have been many at length discussions about both premix oil and tranny oil.

Ive ran amsoil dominator which was a great oil. I ran castor 927 which was my favorite oil but it was a bit finkiky with tuning and as we all know very messy and expensive. Motul was alright I didnt really care for it. Original super m was good. Motorex was also very good right now ive been running blendzall ultra 2 and have no complaints the oil seems very thin like a synthetic but has the great smell of a castor.