? on the 2 into 1 intake

bellracing2

whats the best carb to run on a 2 into 1 intake with a 100% stock motor and pipes ? pwk 33 , pwk35 , pj 34 ????? some guy at trinity is telling me the 33 . seems kinda small , is there a bennifit to running the 33 as far as velocity vs. the bigger 35 ?

Why not keep the duel carb set up?

I just wanted to try it . all I do is super tight woods riding .I only see 6th gear 2-3 times a season , and 5th gear is very rare also . I wanted to try the single carb along with the 2 into 1 pipe inthe spring . so for now I am just collecting parts .

I had no prob with down low RPM and Mid RPM with stock carbs. The big thing on dual carbs is having they synced. If they are not sycned, then you will have one hell of a time with the low end. I would just put your money some where else like a timing plate, intake-filter/s, suspension, cool head and or porting.

If you have not yet done a +4 deg on the timing. It will help much with the low end sense you dont see very high RPMs.

• 2 weeks later...

whats the best carb to run on a 2 into 1 intake with a 100% stock motor and pipes ? pwk 33 , pwk35 , pj 34 ????? some guy at trinity is telling me the 33 . seems kinda small , is there a bennifit to running the 33 as far as velocity vs. the bigger 35 ?

2:1 suck ass. we had one and i mean it ran decent but it just never ran quite right. i was the trinity intake but i think that the graydon might be a better design maybe