Best Exhaust

New to the Banshee world. Looking at doing the 485 Cheetah kit. Just wondering what would be the best exhaust for that kit. Of course Trinity suggested going with their Stage IV pipes. What does everyone suggest? Go with the Trinity's or go with some T5's or something like that.

Thanks,

Jason

I should have stated, the reason I was partially interested in the Trinity pipes was because I found a used set for less then half price.

I think he was suggesting not buying their motor. They are notorious for shitty stuff.

I've heard good things about the trinity pipes, though. But something like a Shearer, CPI or Rockets would be killer on a bigger motor like that.

New to the Banshee world. Looking at doing the 485 Cheetah kit. Just wondering what would be the best exhaust for that kit. Of course Trinity suggested going with their Stage IV pipes. What does everyone suggest? Go with the Trinity's or go with some T5's or something like that.

Thanks,

Jason

i run a cheetah and cpi big bores they do the job for now i wish i could of gone with shearer i herd they pull 5500 rpm over the t5 pipes. ive been screwed.shearer wins again they will be my next pipes to try.