jetting advice

Hey everyone I am in a pickle because idk anything about jetting and it seems like I am running rich because I am fouling plugs. They are really wet and dark. Here are my mods: pro circuit pipes k and n with outerwears and no lid oko 30mm carbs v force 3 reeds plus 4 timing running motul 800 2t oil with premium pump fuel at 32 1 stock motor. Can someone point me in the right direction for summer and winter jetting elevation 700 ft above sea level. Also idk what jets are in it now and what brand of jets to use. Thanks a bunch

Hey everyone I am in a pickle because idk anything about jetting and it seems like I am running rich because I am fouling plugs. They are really wet and dark. Here are my mods: pro circuit pipes k and n with outerwears and no lid oko 30mm carbs v force 3 reeds plus 4 timing running motul 800 2t oil with premium pump fuel at 32 1 stock motor. Can someone point me in the right direction for summer and winter jetting elevation 700 ft above sea level. Also idk what jets are in it now and what brand of jets to use. Thanks a bunch

Well we gotta know what jets you got in there, to tell you where to go!!

Well we gotta know what jets you got in there, to tell you where to go!!

ah ok.number is on the side of the jet? i take it the got your parts from you today. thanks for the good transaction!

What are the specs of the bike,I have personally found those carbs to run big pilots like 55s so i dont think your that far off ,I have also went as low as a 140 main jet in a ported motor .My advise is to start lowering the main one step at a time,leave the pilot ciciut till you get the main dialed in.Once top end is good adjust your midrange with the needle,then touch the pilot circuit for good idle and responce.They take kein long jets(hex)same as pwks.Dial it in for temp now,I usually have to lean one step in the summer months.Remember one thing at a time,too much at once will leave you not knowing what really made a diffrence.If your fouling plugs also check your plug caps and spark,They will def play a role,Ohm out your caps the rite way like a manual shows,you will chase your tale with jetting if your ignition is not up to par