10mil Setup?

cbbanshee

I am in the process of buliding a 10 mil banshee. I plan on running Vito's 10 mil crank and their 465 stealth stock appearence cylinder kit. I already have an advanced timing plate and Vforce 3 reed cage's and Keihin 34 Pj's which i know i will have to convert over to race fuel. So my question's are: What is the best race fuel to use for this setup and the best way to convert my carbs, also, what is the best set of pipes to run? And what is the best head i can on these cylinders that will keep a stock looking appearence?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you done any research on this setup? They where having a big plating issue with that cylinder. I can speak from experience those cranks don't take abuse very well.

If you choose to go ahead j-madd hit it on the head. Just re-chamber the stock head. Then get a set of C.P.I pipes. Get a set of 39 pwk carbs.

If you are attempting to do a stealth stock bike? Those cylinders don't look stock in real life. The transfers look different & you can see the triple exhaust port where added on from the outside. Anybody that is into this will pick them right out. Plus a carb big enough to run that is going to tip it off.

Let me go ahead and save you alot of time and money.

1st: Go with a crankworks or twister crank. VITOS=PARTOUT

2nd: Go with CP industries cylinders, IE CUB. VITOS=PARTOUT

3rd: Your going to want 39pwks, don't forget about filters and intake boots.

4th: I'm pretty sure your going to want to go with a cool head. I've heard of guys running stock heads on 10mil motors, however they still have to be oringed. Just get a black cool head. Your going to have to have domes cut for the crank as well.

5th: As far as pipes go, I had a set of original Rockets that worked great on my 10mil. However they are getting hard to find. A set of inframe shearers would be the route to go.

6th: You will need an override of some sort, lots of variations to choose from.