New round house swingarm

robert.b.west

well after today results that is what i'm going with becuase i don't have freaking clue what is going on now. I removed paint, replaced bearings and got it to go about a 1/16 to the right about 7/8 more to go, then i got pissed and ground the sprocket hub to make it go more to the right, and gained 3/16 more to the right 1/2 to go. last ditch effort took shims out of front on the swinger and got an 1/16, i have 7/16 to an n where to make up for it. God i hate LSR shit. fuck it i'm going riding weither chain stays on or not.

is the LSR swingarm set up for an actual honda style axle.. the carrier is in a diff spot. also it maybe set up for YFZ 450 rear axle as well. that the problem with buying used shit sometimes you buy someone elses problems..

lsr builds very very nice stuff...

also you guys need to check your lower chaing guides the chaind should go right through the middle not many swingarms have i had in the past where that was actually lined up