fmf or pro circuit

ralphn3

Yeah, unless it's something that would restrict air flow through the pipes, keep'm & paint them or tolerate the dings & rust. Sink the $$ into other mod's instead.

yeah i could just paint them guys said he would sell me a hold set of fmfs for 75 bucs clean to i was just wondering how they performed

Overall I like mine they hit pretty hard in the mid range but kind of fall off earlier than I like. They are the only pipe I have run but I will be putting some rocket R2s on this winter. I know the pro circuits come highly recommended from those that run them. I would agree with what others have said.

Overall I like mine they hit pretty hard in the mid range but kind of fall off earlier than I like. They are the only pipe I have run but I will be putting some rocket R2s on this winter. I know the pro circuits come highly recommended from those that run them. I would agree with what others have said.

okay ill probally get them and just run them on the second shee i'm putting together

if they are not rotted out, buy them, try them, and then decide. i have an old original gold series set laying around that pull really nicely, but they are sitting around because i love the pro-circuits. get some fine steel wool, rub the rust right off the pc's and hand polish them. it really works.

• 2 weeks later...