Banshee Parts

I'm slowly parting out my Banshee and got some pictures of some of the parts I am selling right now. They are a little dirty, I just got done taking them off a little bit ago, but will be cleaned before being shipped. Pictures are at the bottom of the post.

I'd like to sell the cylinders, pistons and head as a set since its all made to run with this motor.

Cylinders are on 2nd overbore.Cylinders are in good shape, can run as-is as most of the hone marks are there.

Dune port done by Dan Wade @ Patriot Racing. Set-up for long rod stroker crank.Should be somewhere in the low to mid 70's as far as hp goes.

Head is RK Tech with domes cut for the 4mm and must run race fuel. Head will need need orings, I can get those before being shipped out or buyer can, either way.

Piston,rings, circlips, and wristpin bearings are included.Top-end is ready to run.

I'd like to get $600 obo shipped for everything.

I have a modded stock clutch cover. It was done by Mattoon Machine and has been polished with a clear lexan cover. Cover leaks where is has been epoxied,so it will either need re-epoxied or welded. Everything else is in great shape, except it needs a new waterpump gasket, I tore it when I was checking it over. i have a brand new clutch cover gasket to go with it. Also included is the Mattoon Lock-up with longer bolts and weights(not pictured).

I'd like to get $200 shipped for all of this.

I still have the carbs for sale in my other post, make me offers on them. Once I get the flywheel off and split the cases I'll have a 4mm crank for sale as well. Also will have aftermarket headlights, a -2 Chrome Quicksand Swingarm with carrier, and V-Force 2 Reed cages. I'll update this post when I get pics of them. If you want better pics let me know and i'll get them. I'm hoping to get this stuff cleaned up tomorrow.

bikepics-2070175-full.jpg

bikepics-2070174-full.jpg

bikepics-2070172-full.jpg

bikepics-2070166-full.jpg

bikepics-2070164-full.jpg

bikepics-2070163-full.jpg

bikepics-2070162-full.jpg

bikepics-2070161-full.jpg

bikepics-2070160-full.jpg

bikepics-2070159-full.jpg

Heres a pic of the V-Force 2 reeds for those interested. $100 shipped.

post-9688-12863291233347_thumb.jpg

How well do these reeds perform vs the vforce 3 cage and reeds? Can you please add pictures of the other side of the cage? What are the over all condition of these? anything broke?

I call dibs for now

There are two others interested before you. Here are some more pictures.They are in great shape, no cracks or chips, anything like that. I don't know of the power differences they offer, but I know the 3's have a round inlet and the 2's are square. Other than that, I really have no idea.

I'll have pics of the chrome Quicksand -2 swingarm tomorrow.

bikepics-2074013-full.jpgbikepics-2074016-full.jpg