2010 Kansas State Championship and Red Wing, MN

locogato11283

Damn nice lil impact on that first jump!!! Looks like ass end spun out at the lip?? what happened there?? Bike sounds sick dude!!! and Congrats on the 1stplace!!!! When i move to Missouri myself.. Im looking to checking these events out!!! KEep up the good work!! And thanx for bansheeHQ... ive learned alot on this site...

Phill

The wreck was from up in Red Wing, MN last weekend. Back tire got sucked into a rut and sent the bike all sideways. There was no time to correct at that point. My right hand slipped off the handlebar and I went chest first into the handlebars. It hurt and still does.

The wreck was from up in Red Wing, MN last weekend. Back tire got sucked into a rut and sent the bike all sideways. There was no time to correct at that point. My right hand slipped off the handlebar and I went chest first into the handlebars. It hurt and still does.

Did you goto the hospital? Or get checked out by medics? shits no joke man.. an impact like that to the chest.. Could cause some internal problems..

I didn't go to the doctor. I think I'm alright. Ribs are fine. I just think I hit hard and bruised it up and made it sore. I did something to my calf muscle that is giving me more problems now. I'm not sure what I did to it.

Yea... Im a nurse by proffesion .. i recommend you seem some kinda help if none of the pain goes away.. it is usually a good indicator something is wrong!! But im sure youd be smart enough to do that! take care bub !!! Keep her flying!!

Nice vid's loco, and congrat's bud. :cheers:

Ever hear of Beaverdale, Pa amateur outlaw hill climb? I'm less than an hour away and have cosidered getting in on this. Here's a pic & some spec's, what do ya think?

Beaverdale Hll Climb

Edited by MILO

Nice vid's loco, and congrat's bud. :cheers:

Ever hear of Beaverdale, Pa amateur outlaw hill climb? I'm less than an hour away and have cosidered getting in on this. Here's a pic & some spec's, what do ya think?

Beaverdale Hll Climb

I've seen videos of that hill. I would murder that shit. You should get into it for sure.

maybe next season. it depends on if i get another R1 or even an R6 for a track bike instead. playing in the dirt is great but dragging knees in road racing is hellish fun too. decisions, decisions. :confused: