Banshee maintenance question

alexripper13

Hey im kinda new to riding and i was wondering if a banshee is a quad good enough to buy

if i buy it it will be my only quad.

please don't worry about it being to fast,I can ride my cuzins honda 250R no problem.

but i am wondering if it is a reliable quad that i can depend on and won't break on me if it is well taken care of

the reason i am asking this is because it is a 2 stroke and i have heard that they require more maintenance and can break rather easier than a 4 stroke

Thank You for your time and any feedback would be greatly appreciated

also if you can leave some tips for banshee's that would be great

BTW i plan on getting one stock and putting in more parts little by little

buy a decent bike and look after it, and it ill be fine. its just hard finding a good one (like anything)

2 strokes are only more work because you gota mix fuel, with 4 pokes you have to adjust valve clearances and worry about cams wearing out. not to say it aways happends, but there is more stuff in a 4 stroke than in a two.

2strokes get a bad name because people thrash the shit out of them cold or just treat them like shit and break them.

when i go out riding, its always the four strokes that are fuking up.

tips;

always warm it up.

use good fuel and oils (premix especially and at a safe mix)

check your bike once in a while make shaw everything is all good. maintain that mofo.

keep your filters clean.