The Last of the Partout

This is all that is left from the partout of one of my banshees. Whatever doesn't sell, I plan to keep for spares (or for when the locals roll down the Glen Burn :jesterlaugh:)

For those who don't know, I will offer a full refund to you if you are not happy with any of the parts, and I will pay the shipping back.

All the prices are "OBO" or "or best offer". Make an offer on one, or numerous parts, and they are coming your way!

List/Prices of Parts

Pro Tec Boost Bottle- In great shape, no dents, nice and shiny, ready to run $5 OBO

Stock Intakes- No cracks, no problems, comes with mounting hardware and clamps $5 OBO

Stock Timing Plate- Not broken, comes with all screws and mounting hardware $2 OBO

Coolant Bottle Bracket- Ready to bolt up and go, comes with grommets and mounting hardware $10 OBO

Stock Front Brake Lever- No bends, no scratches, comes with spring $5 OBO

On/Off/Light Switch- Great Wires, fits '95-current models, great shape $20 OBO

Fuel Filter- In line, clean, ready to install $2 OBO

Tors Box- Plug is good, ready to install $2 OBO

Axle- Straight, splines 100%, with locking nuts, locking nuts/washers $50 OBO

Key/Plastic Cover for Key- No cracks, like new, ready to install $5 OBO

13 tooth Front Sprocket- Like new, comes with locking washer and nut $5 OBO

Mud/Dirt Guards- For back side of rim, good shape, ready to install $2 OBO

Rim Discs- Go between rim and hub in front, pair, ready to install $2 OBO

Rear Brake Rotor Hub- Great Shape, no problems, splines are good, ready to run $10 OBO

Ball Joints (4)- Great shape, come with bolts, good boots, no play, ready to run $10 OBO

Tie Rods- Great Shape, need a good home, ready to run $10 OBO

Shift Shaft- Ready to run $15 OBO

Shock Linkage with Dogbone- No problems, ready to run, comes with all dust caps/hardware $10 OBO

Clutch Cable- Great Shape, no problems, ready to install and run $5 OBO

Clutch Setup- Good shape, comes with all cushions and plates/fibers needed to drop in and go $5 OBO

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Complete Transmission with Drum- Great shape, all gears and teeth are in great condition, will come with all bearings and seals, etc. Ready to drop in and go in a strong running bike $90 OBO

Picture014.jpg

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

I don't know wtf you are doing but as a buyer i would want the original thread around in case something was to happen. you deleting them and starting new one's looks awful fishy imo. there is a reason tyler don't like deleted threads......

phelps theres nothing fishy about tony. he asked me to delete his threads, i guarantee he would stand behind anything he sells.

phelps theres nothing fishy about tony. he asked me to delete his threads, i guarantee he would stand behind anything he sells.

didn't say he was fishy... i said "it looks fishy" he has a lot of good feedback. i would still want the original thread around for reference.....

didn't say he was fishy... i said "it looks fishy" he has a lot of good feedback. i would still want the original thread around for reference.....

I am deleting them so it doesn't piss people off that I keep making new threads. I'm trying to keep it clean. If someone has a problem with anything, they are getting it handled 1st class, no questions asked. And they know this long before they pay.

This is the way I am doing it. And this is the way I feel is best. I am sorry you feel differently.

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

Axle SOLD

boost bottle SOLD

Intakes SOLD

timing plate SOLD

coolant bracket SOLD

linkage and dogbone SOLD

ball joints SOLD

tierods SOLD

Parts Still Left

On/Off/Light Switch- Great Wires, fits '95-current models, great shape $20 OBO

Key/Plastic Cover for Key- No cracks, like new, ready to install $5 OBO

13 tooth Front Sprocket- Like new, comes with locking washer and nut $5 OBO

Rear Brake Rotor Hub- Great Shape, no problems, splines are good, ready to run $10 OBO

Shift Shaft- Ready to run $15 OBO

Clutch Setup- Good shape, comes with all cushions and plates/fibers needed to drop in and go $5 OBO

Transmission $90 But I am entertaining offers right now.

13 tooth Front Sprocket SOLD

Key/Plastic Cover for Key SOLD

Axle SOLD

boost bottle SOLD

Intakes SOLD

timing plate SOLD

coolant bracket SOLD

linkage and dogbone SOLD

ball joints SOLD

tierods SOLD

PARTS STILL AVAILABLE

On/Off/Light Switch- Great Wires, fits '95-current models, great shape $15 OBO

Shift Shaft- Ready to run $10 OBO

Transmission and Drum- $90 OBO Taking offers

I don't know wtf you are doing but as a buyer i would want the original thread around in case something was to happen. you deleting them and starting new one's looks awful fishy imo. there is a reason tyler don't like deleted threads......

There's nothing fishy about T,he is a close friend of mine and would never steer nobody in the wrong direction or take advantage of them when it comes too selling parts at his prices...he is just trying too help everyone out....He is a good guy :yank: T if you would hold on too that Tranny till i get this bottom end split open on my new project it would be a great help...I wanna make sure everything is alright with tranny before I slam her together... ;)