Banshee for sale

$$$4500 frame has been lightened custom chrome moly sub frame built by k&t fully powder coated 6 inch over swing arm chrome motor has new cool head polished cylinders 19 cc domes 4 mill crank tz bearings powder coated cases no chain breaks chrome side covers has clutch lockup straight cut gears 2-5 override pancake bearing billet clutch basket v force 3 reads 35mm pj carbs on meth k&n filters chrome shearer in frame pipes new seat cover have chrome drag bars not installed will go with the bike also willing to trade have more pics just ask thanks Chase phone #307-286-3717 or email Chaser2racing@gmail.com

post-32546-12850479980275_thumb.jpg

Dont get pissed cuz nobody is jumpin on it. The economy sucks in spite of what our great leaders tell us. Nice bikes on here have sold on here but they were really sharp and a lot less money. I have a load of cash in my bike too and if I wanted to sell it it'd have to be 1/3 of what I have in it. Dont get pissed or think HQ guys are cheap.

...and that is why a lot of sellers choose to part a bike out. The going price for fully modded banshees is quite dissapointing from a sellers standpoint. Its a nice machine you got there!

PS: I could use a lock up clutch/cover lol

I've already got dibs on the lockup/cover. ha!

Chase, Like I told ya on the phone, if you part it out I'll take:

Frame

Pipes

Straight-Cuts & Basket

Lockup & Cover

I've already got dibs on the lockup/cover. ha!

Chase, Like I told ya on the phone, if you part it out I'll take:

Frame

Pipes

Straight-Cuts & Basket

Lockup & Cover

i know jared i just got my hopes up and to the other reply's i am by no means pissed off or mad i am just disappointed and i know the market sucks and i never said banshee hq guys where cheap i know i can get my money it will just take a while if i part it out

dude that bike is wayyyy nicer than my 01 and i sold my 01 for 5500 buy it now on ebay in 2006, its just the economy, honestly man ,if youre not starving for the money, keep it as equity...keep it shined up and start it once in a while, i have been doing alot of trading myself, seems like the way to go...possibly can find a decent trade on whatever it is you are looking for plus some cash ?

dude that bike is wayyyy nicer than my 01 and i sold my 01 for 5500 buy it now on ebay in 2006, its just the economy, honestly man ,if youre not starving for the money, keep it as equity...keep it shined up and start it once in a while, i have been doing alot of trading myself, seems like the way to go...possibly can find a decent trade on whatever it is you are looking for plus some cash ?

Thanks for the compliment