Left Carb pours out gas

Hi i need some help my shee wont stop pouring out gas out of the overflow tubes so i took it apart and was looking at the inside and the flowats are not stuck they work fine i cant figure it out

mine does this also so i'm waiting to see if the float nedle fixes yours also. Does yours start hard if you let it sit for a while wit this problem? mine will have to be pull started after it cools a bit and then you can shut it down and kick it back on right away easily bu let it sit again and you get this problem....

The needle's "seat" could very well be the problem, but I would also check the mechanical functionality of the float and/or float lever, as well as the float level adjustment, i.e. (float height) If the "float height" is set high, it means that the floats actually sit lower in the carburetor bowl when upright - allowing the needle's seat to block off the main fuel passage when there is sufficient fuel in the bottom of the bowl to supply the motor, and when that fuel level gets too low, the float simply lowers with the level of the fuel and allows more to pour in, pretty simple in-fact. Now on the other hand, if the "float height" is set low, the floats sit higher in the bowl, requiring more fuel to rise the floats up and shut the main supply off. The problem begins when they are set "too low" and the amount of fuel required to rise the floats at the shut off point is greater than the amount it takes to "over-flow," hence the name "Overflow tubes." For more information, including proper float height adjustment, refer to the Cylmers manual if they are stock carburetors or the manufacturer's website. Hope this helps.

The needle's "seat" could very well be the problem, but I would also check the mechanical functionality of the float and/or float lever, as well as the float level adjustment, i.e. (float height) If the "float height" is set high, it means that the floats actually sit lower in the carburetor bowl when upright - allowing the needle's seat to block off the main fuel passage when there is sufficient fuel in the bottom of the bowl to supply the motor, and when that fuel level gets too low, the float simply lowers with the level of the fuel and allows more to pour in, pretty simple in-fact. Now on the other hand, if the "float height" is set low, the floats sit higher in the bowl, requiring more fuel to rise the floats up and shut the main supply off. The problem begins when they are set "too low" and the amount of fuel required to rise the floats at the shut off point is greater than the amount it takes to "over-flow," hence the name "Overflow tubes." For more information, including proper float height adjustment, refer to the Cylmers manual if they are stock carburetors or the manufacturer's website. Hope this helps.

all so i just put a cool head with 21cc domes and v force reeds the compression is 160psi i cant get it to idle andi was wondering if it was my jets and al so i have pro cercit platnum ex boost bottal with K&N pods and im at 2000feet elavation and im fixing to be rideing in about 60 to 32 degree wather in the next 4 to 5 weeks but its around 70 80s untill then so can some one please help me