Coos Bay Oregon November 4th-8th

Snopczynski

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Always fun taking them out. Ive got a friend that thinks because he beat me before he will now. I don't think he understands what .015 play in the cylinders does to performance. Id love to go to the dunes but I'm a broke ass. I can barely afford to ride 15 miles away. Its all dirt and sage brush in my future.

You never go to moses and those places near by to even get a quick lil sand fix?

Too much rocks, dirt, gravel, and dust. Best dunes in Washington are at Juniper, and they are hard to get access too because of the farmer who owns the land on the road in. It is still dusty as fuck there too.

You never go to moses and those places near by to even get a quick lil sand fix?

Nope. Ben trying to get there too but the funds just arent around. Plus i work evening and only get the weekend off every six weeks and ive got two kids and one does jiu jhitsu. Im luck to have time to take a piss most days. The place that I ride is pretty badass though. Everyone rides out there and has for years it never gets old. There is a little sand out there. Theres a track and a hill climb that are sand. Other than that never ridden sand. I am for sure going to Oregon in the next year though.