12 Year old Thinks he is Going to win!

robert77

Here is the US 27 Motorsports Sand Drag Entry and Driver, Hes getting Cocky and we need someone to show up @ the Sept 25th Race and put him in his place.

Michigan Mud and sand Drag Nationals is Sept 25th and we have Sand Drags , Mud Drags, Mud Bogs and a Wicked Obstacle course. Dont miss out

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

US27MichiganMudSand3x84c.jpg

Michigan Sand & Mud Drag Nationals!

Edited by robert77

damn, i wish i had that nice ass banshee when i was 12. I was riding a broken down cr80, then 13 years old, i was riding a banshee, not as nice as his, but at least it was a banshee, and man i wish i had a garage as nice as that

wow when i was your age i wasnt riding shit because my family didnt have the money to buy things like that. so be happy with what you have. kids these days

This is the motivation I need to get my bike sealed back up...lol.

After going to the Wayne County fair...I'm with you guys.

If you get a picture of the track I'm probably gonna roll to it...but I"m not racing 170ish feet with 100 or so feet of shut down. Not worth it!!

I'm with you on this one Dave....if he wants a big turn out post some pics .......

This is the motivation I need to get my bike sealed back up...lol.

After going to the Wayne County fair...I'm with you guys.

If you get a picture of the track I'm probably gonna roll to it...but I"m not racing 170ish feet with 100 or so feet of shut down. Not worth it!!

so the wayne fair drags werent up to snuff? i never saw a pic of that track but frigured it couldnt be more then a open field with some marker cones and maybe sum caution tape gaurd rails. if its not going to be a track thats open all year(summer) i cant imagine too much effort being thrown at a one day event.