Stumbled upon this...

Paid $1,000 and $100 for the guy to deliver it to me, its a 1994, only thing thats been upgraded is the sprocket and pinion, which were changed to give it more top end and some ngk spark plugs, not that it makes a huge difference.

The compression is low (I can push the kick starter down with my hand, should I be concerned?) It starts in one kick and runs like a beast every time... also, one thing I wanted to ask though... it doesnt have an ignition/key, should I be suspicious that its stolen or something? The vin or nothing isnt shaved off or anything, and seeing that its a 1994, the keys could have gotten lost or something in between that 16 year time gap.

Im planned on getting some pipes, v force 3 reeds, a milled head, and some new plastics.

Good deal or what?

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o301/DioDiSesso/?action=view&current=IMG_20100909_175840.jpg

^^^^^pic^^^^^

Edited by ACOLDTO1L3TS3AT

Paid $1,000 and $100 for the guy to deliver it to me, its a 1994, only thing thats been upgraded is the sprocket and pinion, which were changed to give it more top end and some ngk spark plugs, not that it makes a huge difference.

The compression is low (I can push the kick starter down with my hand, should I be concerned?) It starts in one kick and runs like a beast every time... also, one thing I wanted to ask though... it doesnt have an ignition/key, should I be suspicious that its stolen or something? The vin or nothing isnt shaved off or anything, and seeing that its a 1994, the keys could have gotten lost or something in between that 16 year time gap.

Im planned on getting some pipes, v force 3 reeds, a milled head, and some new plastics.

Good deal or what?

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o301/DioDiSesso/?action=view&current=IMG_20100909_175840.jpg

$41,000 sounds a little steep to me....

Do a compression check to be sure on the compression

and key switches are often removed they're not really much theft deterrent and end up being one more place to troubleshoot if you have a no start condition.

Holy tire shine! But anyways, sounds like a good deal and it looks real clean.

Yeah, most def... question though, when I pop the clutch at full throttle in 1st, it jumps up, bogs, then starts to get up, it just doesnt feel right, especially in a race off of the line situation... no big deal though, prolly due to alot of use on the engine or its tuned shitty... only a problem until I start modifying it which will be soon.

Good deal or what?

^^^^^pic^^^^^

At least the crank was not bent like mine when i picket it up .