BEWARE of this SCAMMER!

snowprophet1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-10MIL-BANSHEE-CHEETAH-CUB-535-/110579866795?pt=ATVs&hash=item19bf12dcab , is the auction I won and as it turns out, is the same banshee pictures and wording from another previous auction from the week before across the country!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-mil-535-Cheetah-Drag-Banshee-/220655674654?pt=ATVs&hash=item33601a651e ,is the original auction in California!

If this is not the best forum to post this, could somebody please get it moves somehow to the right place so nobody else gets scammed! Thanks.

I've never seen a palm tree in PA. Attention to the deals man. You can see palm trees in the background and they claim it's in PA. I don't think so.

Also he had no feedback and just became a member on the 29th of August. If it appears to good to be true, it probably is. Sucks that you got your hopes up.

Yeah. I don't use paddle tires in Pa either. I wasn't on ebay all week, and saw it the day before the auction was up. I emailed him I'd pay him in cash as soon as we could meet for me to pick it up, and I didn't get a reply. I'm sure he was hoping on the $500 down payment after the end of the auction through paypal or whatever. I saw the (0) feedback and knew there was no way I would send anything, but all in full when I actually see it. I wanted to show my brother what a deal I got by looking up other big banshees in "completed items" and then the exact atv popped up, and I wished I knew where the guy lived so I could bring the cops w/me, but it'll never happen.

A friend of mine got robbed, and within a week, the dumba$$ robber put some of the items on craigslist! My friend called and was going to meet him (in a parking lot) where the robber suggested. My friend went to meet him, and when the robber started to walk towards him, he had the item still in my friend's bag that he stole out of his truck! When the robber recognized the truck, he ran, and my buddy didn't catch him in time on foot. People suck!

This is the second time I won an ebay auction for a fairly costly item, and had it be a fraud. I didn't give any $ last time either, so I got lucky. The police said since I didn't actually send the money and loose it, they couldn't do anything. If I did actually send it and loose it, I still doubt anything would have came about it. Everybody needs to be cautious.

Edited by snowprophet1