banshee vs yfz450

BANSH-alena-jol-EE

i thought these yfz 450s were supposed to be fast!! i had a few drags on an air strip with my buddy who is like 40 pounds lighter than me, and i could eat him on my shee!!!, right off the line, roll ons , whatever, not to seem cocky but im the better driver...but how does a lighter, more powerful quad loose in that race? or does mine have more power than i think???? lol

i think the yfz 450 is 2004, she has a after market pipe, not sure what kind....i got sst fmf full exhaust, vf3, knn, stock gearing, 18inch tires....wouldnt b able to tell u the lenght or the drags, but they all were on pavement and it was an old air strip so no real limit to the drag...i realize that stock for stock the banshee will loose...but i figure with my few mods its a even ball game atleast...could b driver too, i used to rip him off the line everytime so we would do roll ons just to make it fair, but id still spank him

ya my old engine, was a 404 with a stock head, and 28mm Carbs. I destroyed a 05 YZF 450, and it had a 13.5:1 piston in it with e FMF Muffler. And that same race their was my buddies ported 350 banshee, and a 700 rapter. Both banshee demolished. 2 stroke all the way!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont care what mods are done to the bike... The rider is who wns it and loses it.... Im tired of them loud ass obnoxious 4strokes.. I had an yfz450.. and a honda 450r. goddamn electric start shit...im DEF hating on the 4strokes now.... only good thing about a 4stroke is that u can ride to the pump and fill up!!!.. There just as bad as a 2 stroke as in being rebuilt anymore.. And from expiriance.. the kabooms in th 4 strokes are alot worse then when a banshee blows up!! Mod for mod.. a banshee will smoke a 4 stroke!!! If If the assholes know how to ride!!!!