What is wrong ?

zmania07

Well like I said I'm new but all I can say is that it will just roll when u take off even if given it full throttle but if u hold the throttle it will finally just take off fast as he'll but once u slow down it does the same thing just slowly goes till it takes off again and this is given it full throttle the whole time. So plz help I wana be able to ride it??

Well like I said I'm new but all I can say is that it will just roll when u take off even if given it full throttle but if u hold the throttle it will finally just take off fast as he'll but once u slow down it does the same thing just slowly goes till it takes off again and this is given it full throttle the whole time. So plz help I wana be able to ride it??

I cant read this. What ever happened to punctuation? I would love to help but please make it readable.

I cant read this. What ever happened to punctuation? I would love to help but please make it readable.

I'm gunna give this a shot... ::Cracks neck and knuckles::

Okay. Here's my guess on this.... He's riding... it bogs at low RPMs, then explodes in higher RPMS. To me... this sounds like just the typical banshee powerband... :confused:

Okay. Here's my guess on this.... He's riding... it bogs at low RPMs, then explodes in higher RPMS. To me... this sounds like just the typical banshee powerband... shrug03.gif

eyebugged.gifeyebugged.gifeyebugged.gif

Okay. Here's my guess on this.... He's riding... it bogs at low RPMs, then explodes in higher RPMS. To me... this sounds like just the typical banshee powerband... :confused:

maybe your slow turd. mine pulls from a stop and only gets exciting from there on.... i also have the outlawed purple powerband though......

Well that's what I thought but I can't even ride up a hill. It doesn't have enough power. Once u Rev it for a while full throttle then it will finally take off. Once u stop u have to rev it again for a long time till it goes anywhere???

Well that's what I thought but I can't even ride up a hill. It doesn't have enough power. Once u Rev it for a while full throttle then it will finally take off. Once u stop u have to rev it again for a long time till it goes anywhere???

if your crossover tube falls of for the choke it will cause that also it may be a air leek spray some Carib cleaner on the garbs when the engine is cold and running to see if the engine revs up a bit. don't hurt to do a compression check ether.

if your crossover tube falls of for the choke it will cause that also it may be a air leek spray some Carib cleaner on the garbs when the engine is cold and running to see if the engine revs up a bit. don't hurt to do a compression check ether.

Well I will do a compression check i just put new plugs and cleaned the carbs. It is still runnin the same. I am tryin to jet it but I really don't have a clue what I'm doin. But thanks for the info.

Mine acted like that and it was because it needed rebuilt. Id check the compression. Im not saying you need a rebuild but its something to rule out before screwing with your carbs.

Well after ur rebuild was everything good?? And I have been tryin to jet also so not sure what to do I guess if thy don't work I will have to rebuild. How hard is a rebuild or should I say how expensive?